Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is beauty subjective to us?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
We are all aware that toilets are universially chad only (excluding betabuxxers,cucks etc) and the variation of men of which they like are just variants of Chad (ie Tyrone, Chadpreet, Chadriquez, Violent Tyrone etc etc) However, for many of us I think that we have our own version of beauty. Many women that we consider good looking are considered incredibly ugly by others here. I once made a post about one girl being incredibly cute and serving as the ideal and someone said she was like 4/10 iirc.

Last edited:
to some extent, yes. notice how some people here are noodlewhore only while others are mayowhore only etc.

most things not just relating to taste but in general (like morality) are subjective, not to say that there isn't some sort of average consensus, most people here would agree sheboons are undesireable and that retards with down syndrome are unattractive for example

I think this has to do with male hormones. Males tend to want sex and affection from any female that they find attractive, whilst female hormones are more selective so they only go after Chad in lieu of average males unless forced by environment and/or society

How much of this is derived in part from your libido making you subconsciously cope by causing your to be horny for ugly chicks instead because you're already consciously aware that ZERO remotely attractive foids in their right minds would want to have sex with you but there's a tiny chance that a 3/10 foid would, so you opt to find the latter more appealing out of pure desperation and horniness fueling your coping mechanism?

Last edited:
foid beauty is by now mostly artificial and a product of makeup, cosmetics, etc.

so it can appear 'subjective' bc guys have to make it up

but beauty isn't really subjective it's an objective physical trait

It depends, it really does. To some extent, yes. In other aspects, no. I don't think anyone would say I look good, or even "ok" or "mid". Not possible.

Beaty is subjective but never random
-FaceandLMS

There are some traits that are gonna look good no matter what point in time because we have instincts they are good. For example for men its a sharp jaw, height, broad shoulders etc etc.
For foids its youth and broad hips etc etc. We are naturally driven to view these traits as good because of evolution.

Society does also play a role in what looks good too. For example, back in the mid 1900's foids with big bushes were popular and considered hot. For men having lots of chest hair was considered hot. And then titties were a big thing. And nowadays it's foids with a fat ass/big hips.

IMHO no, beauty is mostly objective for women too, just like for men. There is some wiggle room and we can have some personal preferences but that's it.

Last edited: