Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is BASSFZz incel because he is a “nice guy” or because he is ugly?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve watched many of his vids and in many he basically says it hasn’t worked out with girls many times because he was “too nice” and he also thinks he isn’t ugly. He is mid twenties and a virgin btw. What are your thoughts on him? Some pics of him:

F7B8DE40 DC29 4BDB B2DF 43F74026033F

54827CD4 D398 45FB 93AA 72DB8362E186

3.5/10 tbh. He mogs bo2cel at least

Do you have a pic of him where he doesn't look like a hobo so we can have an idea of what he looks like?
That’s what he always looks like though :feelskek:

really bro

Unnamed

at least put a decent picture of the nigger

i would rate him at 4 psl , he could get a gf but it wont be easy, he's normie tier imo based only on this pic only
im too lazy to search his height and country but im confident if this nigger tried looksmaxxing he could ascend

I thought he had gfs before?

I remember that in some videos he said he had a girlfriend. He is not a incel, just a failed normie.

I remember that in some videos he said he had a girlfriend. He is not a incel, just a failed normie.
He has but he never fucked them. They were young
He never ascended with them. They were still young.

He has but he never fucked them. They were young

He never ascended with them. They were still young.

Yeah, he still is a virgin, but he still a little blue pill in some aspects. And I don’t think we can consider him an incel if he has dated before.

really bro

View attachment 363723
at least put a decent picture of the nigger

i would rate him at 4 psl , he could get a gf but it wont be easy, he's normie tier imo based only on this pic only
im too lazy to search his height and country but im confident if this nigger tried looksmaxxing he could ascend
The only difference with him in that pic and the ones I used Is that that pic is brighter. He literally looks identical Jfl

bassfzz is definitely ugly as fuck, I'm not sure if I would label him an incel because, I think he has been in a relationship if I recall correctly, but he isn't getting any looks from any kind of foid. Sure, he may be tall but his face is complete shit.

He's a mogger that seems to have very little self-care in the top pics.
An actual case of "get a haircut"... and he could be normie no problem.

TallFag

Failed Normie

Do you have a pic of him where he doesn't look like a hobo so we can have an idea of what he looks like?
Laughed out loud with this one JFL.
He's ugly
bassfzz is definitely ugly as fuck, I'm not sure if I would label him an incel because, I think he has been in a relationship if I recall correctly, but he isn't getting any looks from any kind of foid. Sure, he may be tall but his face is complete shit.
The only difference with him in that pic and the ones I used Is that that pic is brighter. He literally looks identical Jfl
JFL

He doesn't have an incel tier face, he just has poor grooming habits.