Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is basically everyone incel in 2024? Is 99,99 % of men incel ?

T

Travis A

Greycel
Is basically everyone incel in 2024? Is 99,99 % of men incel ?

Women nowadays rejects pretty much every man alive.

No man is ever good enough for them.

Not even some kind of man that is half human and half supernatural , made to almost perfection by God himself , would be good enough for women.

I know this sounds like satire but i'm actually serious. Think about it, doesnt modern women reject everyone?

Why would a woman in 2024 even need a man anyway? They are all "strong independent women who makes their own money and dont men" right? They get thousands of dollars just from showing their feet on Onlyfans.. :forcedsmile:

I mean its not like women need men for any other reasons than financial reasons. They already get rich from onlyfans! What about love and companionship? Ha ha yeah like women are even capable of such emotions? :forcedsmile:

Obviously not jfl

Nigga please when is the last time you went outside jfl, maybe 30% of dudes are incel?

im going to eat pringles

I just took a wicked shit

Nigga please when is the last time you went outside jfl
This guy unironically thinks it's over if you aren't at least a 6'4 chadlite

no

only a select few

this was all predicted in the book of revelation:

"Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

"And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.

"And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

"These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

"No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless."

being an incel is very few and far between. once you reach 30+ it is single digits of men and this factors in giga autist, downsyndrome, deformities, etc. so being "normal" and being on their level for relationships is rare as fuck

sure, being an incel might be "growing" although very lowly, most men if they become a slave simp to the pussy they will eventually get some.

My best friend is highly intelligent, chad voice, 6'0 tall and goes to gym. He dated a woman much older than him for many years until she left him over a petty reason. The last several years he spent with her were sexless.

I often think about that when it comes to this "how many men are cels" argument. Being in a relationship does not mean much. My parents fight all the time when I see them and there does not seem to be any intimacy.

Idk if 99.9% of men are incel who cares about them

if you really want to know then go and ask them

like 'hey bro I was rly curious abt your sex life for some reason no homo. so like r u a based incel or a cringe sexhaver? do u have video evidence plz? ok ty'

Last edited: