Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is athiestic nihilism and anti natalism based?

Hmm Answer...

• Based

• Not Based

Results are only viewable after voting.
currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
What do you think bros? :feelswhere: well personally i might not be a nihilist as I work and stoody hard but thats because i have no choice i have to do this or else :feelsrope::feelsohgod:

revenge is what matters to me fuck nihilism and self-shaming

I'm pretty sure god exist, just not the abrahamic god. We don't know our true purpose, and religion is just cope to prevent us from going insane from our purposeless existence and inevitable death, so nihilism is the only way. I want to have a son who would love me :cryfeels: .

I didn't chose who I wanted to be so it doesn't make it right to hate on myself fuck what the appealists and lookists say if you got a problem with me then I got a problem WITH YOU TOO fuck you and your pretty worship

Atheistic nihilism gigabased. Anti-natalism no.

We don’t need to stop ALL people from reproducing, just brown ethnics & poor people

Most people are pieces of shit, so yes, these philosophies are based.

We don’t need to stop ALL people from reproducing, just brown ethnics & poor people
Also ugly people and ESPECIALLY ugly foids, so that no more incels are created

should i breed if i ascend im a dysgenic pooskin inbred with no generational wealth

Most people are pieces of shit, so yes, these philosophies are based.
Surprised you agree with anti natalism. Thought you’d be the type to say stop brown countries only from reproducing

should i breed if i ascend im a dysgenic pooskin inbred with no generational wealth
Depends. Do you want to have a cursed child? I’m ending my filthy bloodline with me regardless if I ascend or not

I didn't chose who I wanted to be so it doesn't make it right to hate on myself fuck what the appealists and lookists say if you got a problem with me then I got a problem WITH YOU TOO fuck you and your pretty worship
Can’t khaleejicels get arranged marriage?

People always say us curries can but in truth, curry society is nowhere near as conservative as outsiders think it is

Other way around. We need to stop white chads from reproducing.

Other way around. We need to stop white chads from reproducing.
No. Keeping dysgenics in the gene pool helps no one. Eugenics is the only thing that can permanently cure inceldom

Antinatalism is the way tbh.