Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is assuming that all normies relationships are cucked and miserable a cope?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I cant look into other people relationships as I have never experienced but I always get a but lifefuled when I hear about break ups

I don't think many of us are too informed on this topic. We're not even players

No, it's fairly reasonable to feel happy about the fact that you are not going to experience bad things that happen in relationships. Though, presuming all relationships are like that is cope. There are still some healthy couples out there.

The majority of "serious" relationships are cucked. As blackpillers, we know that women are hypergamous whores who are only good for sex. Given this knowledge, the only relationships worth having with them are hookups or FWBs. In other words, chad only.

Eventually all relationships go to hell, but I guess its a huge cope.

i wouldn't say "miserable". But definitely volatile, easily broken, and full of mistrust. Normie tier males know that they could be replaced in an instant, and likewise the foids they're in relationships with know as soon as they're tired of their current man they can find an upgrade
It's a common stereotype that a man has to be wary of offending his woman so this is probably true. Being in a relatioship is like a constant state of mild cuckoldry. But even then I'm still jealous towards sexhavers.

It's a common stereotype that a man has to be wary of offending his woman so this is probably true. Being in a relatioship is like a constant state of mild cuckoldry. But even then I'm still jealous towards sexhavers.
“Have go home soon or the wife will get mad” :soy::soy::soy:

Not really a cope. Seems legit.

Better to be Incel than cucked or betabuxxer.

The vast majority of relationships don’t last, so it’s not really that big of a cope tbh

Most normies are actually betabuxxing for landwhales for sea sex (starfish sex with a whale once a year) and this almost always end in a divorce so this definitely not a cope tbh it's just how it is :feelsokman:

Its a cope because incels would take the chance to have a relationshit in a heartbeat just for the validation. But relationshits are cucked because youre most likely supporting a foid who gave better and more sex away to chad for way less. In the end foids and chads are the only real winners in todays sexual market. The gap between the winners and everyone else is the largest its ever been probably since the stone age.

Its a matter of time until she will start to find other men attractive after the infatuation phase is over, and she will resent her boyfriend for not being as Chad as the Chads