Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Asmongold the King of Incels?

Is Asmongold the King of Incels

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 46 93.9%

• Total voters
hasn't he had multiple girlfriends? idc if he was betabuxxing, that still counts as ascending

Asmongold is a redpillER, not an incel.

Never heard of her

hasn't he had multiple girlfriends? idc if he was betabuxxing, that still counts as ascending
obviously, he's a famous streamer jfl

practically impossible for him to be incel at that point

- Not an incel
- Against the righteous cause of Palestinians (This forum had always been pro-Palestine)
- Literal nobody around incels (I knew this guy's face but this is the first time I saw his name)

He has a whole ass gf so I'm not to sure how he's an inkie

optional bonus question: how does asmongold, the king of incels, compare to komesarj, the lebron james of incels? who mogs?

imo asmongold mogs because he's the king

He is our King, he speak regurly about us male who struggle to find love!

so apparently asmongold (some streamer, not an incel) is our KING now

he is the king of incels

I didn't know we had a king, I thought we were an autonomous collective

so idk what do you think, is this guy our king?
also, why would incels make a jew-lover our king? How does that make sense to you?

No, Blackops2cel is.

“Incel king” according to the most troon-favored subreddit: any slightly right leaning streamer with whom I politically disagree.

:feelskek:

I guess he's an oofy doofy betabuxxer. Not an incel but technically an incel.

From what I've seen these retards on IT and on the left generally want to generalize men who have less-than progressive views when it comes to politics as incels. I'm not sure why that is but that's how they generally see the world.

obviously, he's a famous streamer jfl

practically impossible for him to be incel at that point
Unless you're sub2 like this one dude who self-removed after his face reveal. He was legit actually disfigured though

Asmo is also a tallfag btw

also, why would incels make a jew-lover our king? How does that make sense to you?
it doesn't make sense to me! supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical IT post!

Asmongold is an incel who managed to ascend through streammaxxing thanks to the just be first law.

He is THE World of Warcraft streamer.

But he is an ugly subhuman with shit genetics, apart from his height. Normies constantly attack him based on his looks.

I remember when the incel nobility planned on crowning him King, but his ascencion was prevented due to opposition from ethnicel magistrates.

He is against incels and disagrees with the black pill

Nope a tall famemaxing whiteknight, probably would post on IT if he did not have Efame.

He's a rich white guy who's known for being so dirty that he has had a roach crawl him while he was streaming live - and he is/was in a relationship with a - you guessed it! - noodlewhore.
https://www.dexerto.com/twitch/asmongolds-new-relationship-with-streamer-kaise-criticized-as-viewers-call-it-weird-2497202/

So all in all, NO.

Lmao, he was with her for less than a week, no gf since. Basically he would be an incel king if he wasn't rich and famous. He lives like the stereotypical NEET, except he isn't one.

centrist fence sitter, many such cases
Fence sitting is good for business. But now he fell of the fence. The CEO of twich said Asmon is costing him millions anyway, so he'll be happy to keep him banned imo.

He has a girlfriend, lol

Also... odd isn't it how the left (and woke culture in general)... they claim to have this cultural relativism where all cultures are equal, and yet they hate on white culture like crazy.

If Asmon had said that white culture is inferior I think they would have praised him.

nah

@SoycuckGodOfReddit is the king of incels

image0-1-1.jpg

He has a girlfriend, lol

Also... odd isn't it how the left (and woke culture in general)... they claim to have this cultural relativism where all cultures are equal, and yet they hate on white culture like crazy.

If Asmon had said that white culture is inferior I think they would have praised him.

Who? Kaise from 10 months ago?

I barely know who he is but he's a streamer who probably makes ten trillion million dollars a year so he's not incel

am genuinely pissed when normies call random men who have never assocated with blackpill, don't look like an incel, an incel

There's a new "King of the Incels" every week at this point. We should get rid of the monarchy and establish a republic ASAP imho

There's a new "King of the Incels" every week at this point. We should get rid of the monarchy and establish a republic ASAP imho
there are many incel kangz but only one personality chad

liberté egalité fraternité

How is saying that Islam is an inferior culture wrong though?

How do these people become famous? It's like they're randomly selected by the algorithm.