Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is ascension even possible?

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
-
i mean with surgerymaxx looksmaxx gymaxx combined can you ascend? i could if i had money to seamaxx

Yeah I think I can ascend If I got surgery

i mean with surgerymaxx looksmaxx gymaxx combined can you ascend? i could if i had money to seamaxx
No. Absolutely not I’d still get rejected a handshake by a deformed 800 pound 50 year old abo prostitute with hiv.

same man i wish i could seamaxx
If you’re not asian you can easily get everything in asia no matter what thats how subhuman we are

Its chad or nothing

and what about mentalceldom and years of blackpilling reads and experiences? No surgery for that
I think I would start to heal from it a little bit overtime

I don't think I'd ever not be traumatized by it tho

Gymaxxing is cope, looksmaxxing wont do anything.

Only surgerymaxxing can work but it you are a 1/10 trucel, forget about it.

i live in a poor country bro
They’re attracted to your forward growth not your shekels otherwise they’d take a local finance chang

ask out 1000 girls

At least 1 is gonna fuck u

Depends on your checking account.

Nigga i asked out 20 yesterday and all ugly girls

And all rejected me JFL
Cap bro dm me ur face aint no way you 5’11 white and like that you gotta be beyond subhuman.

No brooo wtfffff am not gonna doxx

but LTN
ur 5’11 and white no way you asked 20 girls out all ugly and they ALL rejected you you’re making shit up

not ethnic foids
tru that then and if that doesnt work go noodles if you have high disgust tolerance and if that doesn’t work you’re an honorary ricecel

Cap bro dm me ur face aint no way you 5’11 white and like that you gotta be beyond subhuman.
being white literally doesnt affect at all if most of ur country already white. foids here love dark skinned man jfl.