Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Arifureta a good anime?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
The story seems pretty good imo but nearly everyone seems to be saying it's trash. So is it worth watching?

Never even heard of it ngl

Whenever I watch an anime I usually change my Avi to something related to that anime. I finished watching Naruto so now I have this Avi.

Weebcel trait --- Watching anime no one knows about
Ah I see, did you like it?

Ah I see, did you like it?
Yeah it was good tbh the main reason I watched it was because it had 720 episodes in total so it kept be busy for a while ( although I skipped many fillers ).

( although I skipped many fillers ).
As you would
Yeah it was good tbh the main reason I watched it was because it had 720 episodes in total so it kept be busy for a while
I watched the original around this time last year and got up to episode 121. I don't like the fact that Shippuden fights are basically scuffed DBZ though

Whenever I watch an anime I usually change my Avi to something related to that anime. I finished watching Naruto so now I have this Avi.

Weebcel trait --- Watching anime no one knows about