Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is arachnophobia a sign of low T?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
My whole life I have been afraid of spiders and also things like beetles. On many occasions I had to sleep in a different room because of a spider in my bedroom. I wonder do any alpha men have arachnophobia.

Low T cuck if you can’t stomp on a spider barefoot to get rid of it

I don't mind spiders, but I hate cockroaches and even stepping on them disgusts me

Yes it is.
Low T = coward.
I'm not a homophobe because i'm not scared of faggots.
I'm arachnophobe because i'm scared of spiders (and being low T).
A little (below 1 cm) spider scares me and 6 foot faggot does not.

They are really useful animals so i don't kill them. More than once they bit me but tht happens once or twice in a year.

They are really useful animals so i don't kill them. More than once they bit me but tht happens once or twice in a year.
they are insects and not animals you uneducated low IQ
"[UWSL]Spiders are in a class of animals known as arachnids"[/UWSL]
He said they are useful. Maybe he is farming them for poision or antidote or something.

nice pp btw, I love that show

Last edited:
"[UWSL]Spiders are in a class of animals known as arachnids"[/UWSL]
No they are insects, just like ants and mosquitos etc.
If you want to put that huge spiders in australia into the animal category, because they are able to kill small animals and eat them go ahead.
There are also tiny spiders who can kill humans, just like mosquitos can.
He said they are useful. Maybe he is farming them for poision or antidote or something.
Yes useful for killing mosquitos and other worthless insects.
nice pp btw, I love that show
Me 2, best show ever.

Yes useful for killing mosquitos and other worthless insects.
Oh yes that is what he probably meant, why did I think of poison harvesting instead :feelshaha: I guess I am too intoxicated :smonk:

Oh yes that is what he probably meant, why did I think of poison harvesting instead :feelshaha: I guess I am too intoxicated :smonk:
Damn i want to stop with the alcohol and start with thc.
I don't have a weed supplier. I have runs shit every 2nd day because of beer :feelsUgh::feelspuke::feelsjuice: