Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is approaching everything/the true test?

Is approaching required to gain TRUECEL status

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I mean, some ppl don't look good (as in striking) on camera due to the 2D effect. Plus idgaf I see so many couples that I wouldnt expect to happen on tinder.

If you haven't experienced a direct rejection from a woman and the pain that comes from it at least once, you do not deserve incel status.

For me, at least once you must suffer a rejection for me to think of you as a full Incel.

Not required, no. Sometimes you just know it's over and you don't need extra confirmation.

I consider myself 100% incel despite not having approached women.

Not required, no. Sometimes you just know it's over and you don't need extra confirmation.

I consider myself 100% incel despite not having approached women.

facts doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you know its over for you.

Just to save urself don't do approaches if u know its over for u. U will only hurt urself more. (personal exp)

facts doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that you know its over for you.

Just to save urself don't do approaches if u know its over for u. U will only hurt urself more. (personal exp)
I agree.

Unless you literally have nothing going for you I guess so. But if you have any even remotely decent quality then it might be worth a shot.

I tried approaching girls once my acne healed up and got straight up ignored but atleast now I know.

Unless you literally have nothing going for you I guess so. But if you have any even remotely decent quality then it might be worth a shot.

I tried approaching girls once my acne healed up and got straight up ignored but atleast now I know.
You probably already knew beforehand, though.

Yeah. It was just a cope I guess. But if I ever kms atleast people won't be saying shit like "oh he never tried"
Gravestone: "At least he tried. Verified incel by FaceandLMS."

Gravestone: "At least he tried. Verified incel by FaceandLMS."

That way fucking normies would lose some sleep atleast. When ER did what he did, normies coped by saying "Well he never actually approached a girl." Even though if he did he would just end up being rejected. Normies, especially average/ugly ones know deep down the importance of looks and they hate it, so they cope with all this other shit. If I try I atleast remove the cope.

I think one can claim incel status if a sufficiently valid external measurement is done, or if the external evidence is incontrovertible. e.g.:

-a matching ratio of less than 1/3000 in Tinder (it assumes 100% swiping right, however doing this will make the algorithm treat you bad and don't show your profile to others, so you can just swipe left to the top 20% since it won't make a difference anyway)

-Girls officially named you the ugliest dude publicly during high school.

-multiple results on photofeeler that have you consistently at 3% or less

-You look like Lizzie Velasquez

Doesn't she have a husband? Actually fucking lol
Of course, she is girl, and famous, there are men with very crazy tastes.
I didn't include the obvious prerequisite, you have to be a man. Given the abundant existence of male incels with 0 standards a female incel is an impossibility per definition. Technical female incels can exist though, e.g. the heart condition Lizzie has means she probably will never have sex because the chances of her dying are really high. A male looking like Lizzie would be an incel, that's for sure.

It really depends, you can be a normie, start approaching everything and you won't have any success, cold approachs are only for chadlites above, maybe some top tier normies as well