Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Apple Watch NT??

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Saw this topic on another forum and I need to gather opinions here.

So far what I've gathered for NTmaxxing:

- iPhone with shattered screen or shattered back. Low inhib, fun, adventurous

- space gray aluminum Apple watch with default workout band for all outfits. Active, low inhibition, don't care about matching (= showing low inhibition)

- Nike shoes

Need more tips for NTmaxxing

Apple watch is far from NT. Watches are purely for show, invest In a decent one a fake one that looks decent

Apple watch is very NT, I don't see the purpose of it though

all this is a cope...

This, what you wear/use doesn't make you a normie, your behaviour and lack of mental issues does.
But I got a huge Best buy gift card and I already got all the Vidya shit I want. Could get an Apple watch to help with gymcelling

How is an apple watch a sign of NT? WTF?!?!

Cause it's a normie gadget and it shows you have another normie gadget, an iPhone

My question stays the same, how does an iPhone make someone NT? WTF is wrong with you folks?

My question stays the same, how does an iPhone make someone NT? WTF is wrong with you folks?
Really? Use your head lol. Why would having an expensive normie gadget make you seem like less of a loser compared to having a TracFone.. hmm.. same reason why people driving BMW have more of a Halo effect than driving a Honda Accord

what is NT? never found out

- space gray aluminum Apple watch with default workout band for all outfits. Active, low inhibition, don't care about matching (= showing low inhibition)

- Nike shoes

Chad is using smoking signals and slays more than an incel with 100 golden iphones.

- Nike shoes

Could you link me this thread, PM maybe? Thanks
Anyway I think you're better off getting some Casio or shit like that, G-shock?

Really? Use your head lol. Why would having an expensive normie gadget make you seem like less of a loser compared to having a TracFone.. hmm.. same reason why people driving BMW have more of a Halo effect than driving a Honda Accord

Cope. I know a French chad who buys used clothes from goodwill and gets laid every weekend. He even does not own a fucking car, his girls give him lifts all the time. These lousy shits are just waste of money.

Neurotypical basically the opposite of looking like a geeky autist
If you want to look Neurotypical get yourself some ultra boosts and not Nike. Atleast where I live all nike shoes except jordans are out and adidas is the shit nowadays

If you want to look Neurotypical get yourself some ultra boosts and not Nike. Atleast where I live all nike shoes except jordans are out and adidas is the shit nowadays
YEEZYS AND SUPREME MAN!!

YEEZYS AND SUPREME MAN!!
I actually have quite a bit of both but I stopped wearing those items cause I only got compliments of either little kids or weird hype beasts. I dont know how I expected that anyone else would be more interested in me lol

apple watches are for numales. Chads still wear high quality gold/silver watches

Watch is autistic unless you are rich