Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone watching the oscars?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just realized that the Oscars are tonight and tbh I couldnt care less about it this year for some reason

They will just make a bunch of black people, Trump and #metoo jokes which is just off putting for me. I used to enjoy watching the Oscars every year but I just dont care anymore

nah don't watch celeb bullshit

nah, not interested in any of it. Didn’t really find any good movies this year really

Dunkirk and Bladerunner were good

JFL at incels who actually care about Hollywood and celeb culture

oscars have awlays been cancer. i didnt even know they were tonight until i read your thread. It's all gonna be nigger-worship and "wimmenz empowerment" like you said. Not gonna inject myself with so many cancer cells at once.

oscars have awlays been cancer. i didnt even know they were tonight until i read your thread. It's all gonna be nigger-worship and "wimmenz empowerment" like you said. Not gonna inject myself with so many cancer cells at once.
Why so hostile towards us blacks

Nah I boycott all those virtue signalling cunts.

at least black cuckther didn't win anything

If I didn’t watch it before it was #CuntsComplaining and beta whites openly castrating themselves, no way was I going to watch it now. Why no outrage from blacks? No major awards for them I think.

JFL at anyone who cares about shitscars.

at least black cuckther didn't win anything
It came out this year, it's only for stuff that came out 2017. If Get Out won something, BP is probably is as well.

Only one black guy won. Great success.

The oscars suck, there was a 20% decline in viewership this year so it seems like alot of people agree with us.