Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone still playing fnf even after Silly Billy dropped?

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
I used to play this game almost every day in 2022 but I got bored though i still think of some of the music in my mind to this day. I heard about the silly billy mod and Yourself has a nice design and I like the lyric section but it feels like not much else has happened. The update for the official game in my opinion just was not enough and mods arn't as popular as 2 years back. This is my favorite game of all time. Also who remembers MFM and vs Sonic.exe?

Last edited:
Also yes this game had tons of troon, furry and gay mod shit but I didn't play those and stuck with was just mostly existing IPs and cool ocs like Sarv, Kapi, and Whitty.

Nobody past the age of 12 gives a flying fuck about that game :feelskek:

Nobody past the age of 12 gives a flying fuck about that game :feelskek:
I have an attachment to this game bro :fuk: plus idgaf about the fandom I just like the fun, mindless music and gameplay

This game has a weird 12 yo fandom vibes akin to undertale and fnaf who thinks giving their OCs blood and mental illness is considered cool.

Last edited:
This game has a weird 12 yo fandom vibes akin to undertale and fnaf who thinks giving their OCs blood and mental illness is considered cool.
whats OC?

you forgot poppy playtime and among us but those permanently fell off since I don't hear about them, fnf still has a strong fanbase

oh shit i forgot poppy playtime is getting a movie

I don't even think they waited until chapter 2 to annouce this