Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone really unathletic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
My body is really in bad shape too due to rotting and work from home. I can't even run for 100m straight.

Everyone in my family is athletic except for me. But I’m not in bad shape. Just skinny.

@kikecel probably

My body is really in bad shape too due to rotting and work from home. I can't even run for 100m straight.
Depends. Was average in skiing, the rest is a catastrophe:

Cannot run, was even once outperformed by a morbidly obese kid in school and my boomer parents (in their late 50s/not very skinny) mog me in that regard as a skinny man in his 20s (have/had lung problems like asthma/bronchitis).

Cannot jump, during certain jumping exercises I even got a severe head injury in school.

I cannot catch stuff and have severe problems with coordination; my nose was nearly broken in ball sport due to it and in everything with balls I was the last one voted on the team (was even as a child in a clinic due to to totally shitty reaction time, the lacking attention span and motoric problems). It doesn't help that I am below the average height (in stuff like basketball). Swimming/etc. is also a failure for me.

In lifting I am shitty, but I do it anyways. Was once a good hiker, but now I trip very often and have a very shitty/uncoordinated locomotion and my fear of heights also increased.

Last edited:
Depends. Was average in skiing, the rest is a catastrophe:

Cannot run, was even once outperformed by a morbidly obese kid in school and my boomer parents (in their late 50s/not very skinny) mog me in that regard as a skinny man in his 20s (have/had lung problems like asthma/bronchitis).
Cannot jump, during certain jumping exercises I even got a severe head injury in school.
I cannot catch stuff and have severe problems with coordination; my nose was nearly broken in ball sport due to it and in everything with balls I was the last one voted on the team (was even as a child in a clinic due to to totally shitty reaction time, the lacking attention span and motoric problems). It doesn't help that I am below the average height (in stuff like basketball). Swimming/etc. is also a failure for me.
In lifting I am shitty, but I do it anyways. Was once a good hiker, but now I trip very often and have a very shitty/uncoordinated locomotion and my fear of heights also increased.
Same tbh, I get out of breath so easily and am gasping for air half way through.

Same. All this rotting in my shed the past year has given me high blood-pressure issues. Started playing beat saber more and going for walks, feeling better...

Last edited:
used to be bottom of the barrel unathletic but rn I'm average or a little above due to previous gymmaxxing
it really does pay off in anything but dating lol

used to be bottom of the barrel unatheletic but rn I'm average or a little above due to previous gymmaxxing
it really does pay off in anything but dating lol
Good for you. I am just too lazy.

Good for you. I am just too lazy.
I wouldn't feel bad, at the end of the day it's just a cope (or slight boost if you're normie tier)

am actually alright. i consider the mind exponentially more important though

I am probably in the best shape of my life. Not impressive by any means just lean

i am slighty underweight from my stimulant habit

I've been going to a gym a lot for the last 3-4 years, but I am still obese af. My body is a complete joke - it's so pear shaped that even if I try to lose weight aggressively by excessive cardio and a brutal diet, I will lose all muscle mass first and still literally have two asses - one on the back above the actual ass, just a thick jelly mass of fat. I have absolutely no clue how to unfuck this abomination of a body

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210323-051211.png
    Screenshot_20210323-051211.png
    372.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm skinny af and I don't care, better than being a fatass

I have a lifelong respiratory condition so I've always struggled with athleticism and sports.
I try and maintain healthy weight and exercise where I can, walks etc. Currently trying to lower bf and leanmaxx

Last edited:
I've been going to a gym a lot for the last 3-4 years, but I am still obese af. My body is a complete joke - it's so pear shaped that even if I try to lose weight aggressively by excessive cardio and a brutal diet, I will lose all muscle mass first and still literally have two asses - one on the back above the actual ass, just a thick jelly mass of fat. I have absolutely no clue how to unfuck this abomination of a body
Hope things get better. For me, I have a skinny fat body with a potbelly and skinnny arms.

I am fairly healthy and can run for long periods of time