Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone planning on taking the covid vaccine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33946
  • Start date
Deleted member 33946

Deleted member 33946

back again
-
personally im not just because i dont have any health issues and dont give a fuck about my life tbh:feelsrope:

Nah come on bro get that autism

Only if forced at the barrel of a gun

Already too
K

Got half, starting to feel like eating brains tbh. Hopeful it's nothing major.

I’m not gonna get it no matter what.
I’m young, no health issues and a vaccine is most likely gonna be much worse for me than Covid ever will, statistically. Besides, we don’t know the long term effects yet seeing it is largely experimental.

Though if I want to travel and I need a fucking vaccine passport for that then it is tempting to get it, but still not gonna get it. The Jews are gonna be disappointed that I am not their good little goy

why?
I’m not gonna get it no matter what.
I’m young, no health issues and a vaccine is most likely gonna be much worse for me than Covid ever will, statistically. Besides, we don’t know the long term effects yet seeing it is largely experimental.

Though if I want to travel and I need a fucking vaccine passport for that then it is tempting to get it, but still not gonna get it. The Jews are gonna be disappointed that I am not their good little goy
based and truthpilled:feelsYall:

never gonna get it, i never travel anywhere or go anywhere

Not going to bother because they inject the vaccine in you while you’re sleeping if you haven’t already got it yet