Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone on this forum gynophobic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Gynophobia isn't to be confused with sexism, so don't let any bluepilled snowflakes and feminists tell you otherwise. It's the fear of women, like you genuinely are scared of them.

It could be because:
They judge men off of looks
They hate short, ugly, ethnic men
They cheat more than men
They're petty and extremely entitled
And since they gained gender equality, they keep demanding more and more and soyciety keeps giving them that power.

Is anyone here have gynophobia?

No, they're not scary because they're very physically weak and if you know they're always lying, they will not trick you.
It might be bad to be alone with them because they will accuse you of sexual harassment, though, and you have to watch your mouth, but I'm much more scared of larger and darker men than myself due to their physical size advantage and aggressiveness.

I avoid them like how you would stay away from a dark alley at night.
It's not really scary, but you don't want to get involved with whatever the fuck may be going on in there, and if you get near them its highly likely you'll get fucked up.

No, they're not scary because they're very physically weak

True! But since the invention of the gynocentric society, women are getting more entitled and more than enough power. I have no problem beating up a woman if she threatens me, but my fear is more about what she can do, she could play the victim and I'd be locked up, or get her bluepilled gymcel cucks to fight for her (not that I have a problem fighting another man).

True! But since the invention of the gynocentric society, women are getting more entitled and more than enough power. I have no problem beating up a woman if she threatens me, but my fear is more about what she can do, she could play the victim and I'd be locked up, or get her bluepilled gymcel cucks to fight for her (not that I have a problem fighting another man).

Yeah, but I guess that's more being afraid of what the men can do to you on her behalf.
But I don't feel fear of women, I just don't like them.
It's like not being transphobic or homophobic. I don't approve of them but it's not the same reaction as fear like when I see a dangerous animal, it's more of a general antipathy.

Stupid question

Yeah, but I guess that's more being afraid of what the men can do to you on her behalf.
It's like not being transphobic or homophobic. I don't approve of them but it's not the same reaction as fear like when I see a dangerous animal, it's more of a general antipathy.

I think it's the power women have and that men will actually do anything to get her attention, let alone affection. There's a video I saw where two guys beating up their friend because a girl told them she'd have a 3some or something like that of they did.

I'm not gynophobic per se, probably just uncomfortable being around them. Though based in the list of reasons I mentioned, I could see why some men here might be.

Last edited:
I don't fear foids

Gynophobia isn't to be confused with sexism, so don't let any bluepilled snowflakes and feminists tell you otherwise. It's the fear of women, like you genuinely are scared of them.

It could be because:
They judge men off of looks
They hate short, ugly, ethnic men
They cheat more than men
They're petty and extremely entitled
And since they gained gender equality, they keep demanding more and more and soyciety keeps giving them that power.

Is anyone here have gynophobia?
Phobias are only an irrational fear. Being scared of women isn’t irrational they are legit sociopaths

It's like the same as how I fear a person with down syndrome who has the button to blow up the earth in his hands. Dumb unaware whores who care about their looks and attentionwhoring and virtuesignalling way more than anything else and they might ruin the fucking world doing it.

I'm honestly cant stand when most women talk. The manner of their speech, how they articulate various parts of the sentence, their laughing, etc. Their mannerisms just irritate me. I've encountered some girls who talk like a man would talk (more straightforward, less unnecessary noises, not as prominent variance in volume, pitch etc) and I like it more. I guess you can call it gynophobia. I dont feel safe around women because I know what I am to them. Woman for me is an unattainable and totally alien concept and It's only because I'm an incel that I cant fully enjoy typical womanly traits of behavior.

i hate women, i don't fear them

Ofc, they are like flying rattlesnakes!

tesla IQ tbh