Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone of you into self-improvement despite being blackpilled?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Diving into self-pity and hatred against other people won't have any positive effects on life at all, so are you guys still doing stuff to improve, such as working out or learning about entrepreneurship?
By claiming that getting a girl to like you is impossible (which might be true) you actually put women on a pedestal and that's exactly what you hate about society, you hate that women get put on a pedestal.
Of course getting a female's attention and validation is a crucial experience for the development of our persona that we won't experience, but it's not all life is about and you know it.
Looks play a tremendous role in dating, but I am convinced that looks doesn't play a big role in attaining a lot of money for example.
Are you guys trying to get to a better quality of life by trying to improve yourselves even though you know it won't necessarily have a positive impact on your biggest struggle, which is being an incel?

I am. I'm getting physically healthier (better food, losing weight, being active), I'm putting savings into investments, and just trying to do something with all my bitterness than just nothing. No one else may ever care about me, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't.

I have a career. I plan to travel the world. I read up on spiritual and esoeteric stuff for cope.

I do certain things but I do not expect to get women because of them

I just take enough care of myself to be presentable. Improving yourself is a meme.

I try to programmermaxx.

No one else may ever care about me, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't.

That's the right mindset!
I have a career. I plan to travel the world. I read up on spiritual and esoeteric stuff for cope.
Travelling some parts of the world is definitely something everyone should do. I couldn't end my life if I hadn't even seen the other side of the world. Especially since approximately 80% of the incels here are from North America or Europe, they should go to another non-westernized country to see that society is not the same everywhere.
I just take enough care of myself to be presentable. Improving yourself is a meme.
What exactly do you mean with "it's a meme". As I said, it won't necessarily have positive effects on your main problem, but doing self-improvement, such as working out or earning money, certainly causes the release of "feel-good-hormones", so it's a good cope for incels.
A person who doesn't have copes AND is blackpilled must definitely be suicidal.

Last edited:
I just do whatever I want. In reality these dumb fucks would look at a tall good looking guy who hasn't done ANYTHING to "improve" himself and go "OMGGG SO INSPIRATIONAL! I BET HE WORKED YEARS TO ACHIEVE THAT! I CAN DO THAT TOO! PLS TEACH ME HOW!!!"

It's pointless, if you're ugly no amount of "improvement" will show. They'll ALWAYS find something else to pick on. You're rich? You're too skinny. You're jacked like Zyzz? You don't read enough books. You've read through half the library? Your hobby is too boring, do something more exciting. You've done ALL that and still nothing? Go get therapy and shove so many pills down your throat you forget who you are.

I am. My life is horrible but mainly because i'm not NT. Not saying that i'm extremly gl but i would do well if i was a bit more NT.

I try to dress better, sometimes i workout too

But thats exhausting to do effort without gaining anything from it

I’m looksmaxing/die/gymcelling

Strength training/bodybuilding is pointless for me did it for 3 years no point in hurting my body when I can just stay fit by doing sports (tennis) and cardio (biking)

Other than that I don’t think it’s good to be fat it will be harmful later on and I’m high inhib so would be really insecure