Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone of you a legit hikikomori?

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
Hikikomori means you have been recluded in your room 24/7, in a perfect LDAR mode for at least 6 months.
Do you fit this definition?

How is that possible, unless your parents bring you food.

Not that extreme, I'm more of a hikikomori-lite.

Far from it, I have traveled to many different cities and left the country within the past year

if i didnt have to leave the house every 2 weeks to claim neetbux this would be me.

wish I could but can't afford that style of life

Yep.
I never leave the house and don't interact with anyone who isn't family. My entire life consists of posting here and playing video games.

It's better to have your own place and work for it than being with your parents. You don't know what privacy really is unless you have your own place.

I would be, but i have to go out once or twice a week if i dont want to starve.

I technically am, only go to school/work

I was a full on NEET shut in (welcome to the NHK tier) for about 10 months after university. The closest I would go from my room was the fridge which is about 10m away. I have a shower and toilet in my room. Would play vidya and watch tv shows all day and drink. Became dissociated, started to forget what day it was, when the last time I left the house was, etc...

Glad I broke out of it. A month longer and I would have gone insane.

I really wish I was

I'm not, but my brother has been for the past ten years or so. He has enough sense not to go out in public or engage women in any way. Must be nice to be an asexual schizoid.