Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anyone here thinking of killing themselves daily?

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Every single hour I am thinking of just cutting my throat.

At this point I only consider the days where I'm not thinking of killing myself.

No if you kill yourself, they win. They want you dead, why would you give them that satisfaction. You should fuck them bad, so bad... they’ll had wished they killed you instead of pushing you to the edge of suicide
idfc if they win i just wanna end my suffering

Every single hour I am thinking of just cutting my throat.
I do to but im thinking of hanging.it is matter of time. We know that there is nothing left. We are already dead but not buried

Have for years. It’s not full on but stays in the back of my head most of the time

Have for years. It’s not full on but stays in the back of my head most of the time
Brutal, same but not for years, only for the past year or so

Not anymore at all but I have been through that. It was the worst couple of years.

Before I go to bed is usually the worst.. the darkness really brings it out. It's always specific to my house too. Falling down the stairs, falling off the railing onto the floor, jumping off the roof, slashing my wrists. I sometimes think about being in a car crash when I am riding in a car.

Yes, I get these type of thoughts quite frequently.

I AM thinking about some othER CHOices :feelsthink:

Yeah, I would end it if I wasn't too pussy to kill my self. I have zero facial bones (recessed maxilla, recessed mandible, and negative orbital rims). I'm a true genetic abomination and every interaction with a human being has reflected that. People do not want ugly genetic abominations to kill themselves. They want you to exist to be a reminder to everyone that well at least I'm not that bad.

No if you kill yourself, they win. They want you dead, why would you give them that satisfaction. You should fuck them bad, so bad... they’ll had wished they killed you instead of pushing you to the edge of suicide
We can't go ER On a population of 7 billions excluding incels my man. I hate to say it. But it doesn't matter weather you snap and start scoremaxing or simply rope. It's all the same. Some poor bastard will replace you on the line the same as someone else will replace your local chad and Stacy.

The source of your suffering is social rejection, society rejecting you and practically culling you via suicide which imo is indirect homicide when it comes to incels, they want you dead and gone.
the source of my suffering is mostly actually ruined neurotransmitter system from addy abuse in hs

I'm quite a copemaster,but lately have had some sui thoughts tbh:feelscry:

the problem is that the survival instinct prevents me from killing myself

I used to.
Now I only think of getting drunk or smoking weed

Yes but also thinking of othER means that allow me to opt out before I get called a naughty boy.

Yes I have said i was going to rope by 25 since last september and i still havent changed my mind

yes, since I am alone most of the time all I can think about is killing myself, death is the only thing I to look forward to.

Yes I think of it all the time

If I didn't wake up tomorrow that wouldn't be such a bad thing.