Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here really ripped?

Right guy body isnt possible without steroids.

I used to be ripped before i gave up gymcelling. THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE

Right guy body isnt possible without steroids.

On the YT vid preview...yes, definitely. But the image I linked of the ricecel?

I am not sure if my face if above or below the female threshold. So that is why I need to gymcelmaxx in order to find out. This is the point of my project. To verify or falsify whether I am truecel.

On the YT vid preview...yes, definitely. But the image I linked of the ricecel?

I am not sure if my face if above or below the female threshold. So that is why I need to gymcelmaxx in order to find out. This is the point of my project. To verify or falsify whether I am truecel.
Rice looks natural IMO, no capped delts/ insane vascularity/big traps. that kind of physique is possible 1.5-2 years.

I used to have a pretty toned and muscular body but not anymore. I actually need to lose some weight now tbh..

I am but a shadow of my former self. :feelsrope:

I wonder how many of you would consider themselves ripped? I mean something like this:

https://images.askmen.com/1080x540/2016/10/28-053046-habits_of_ripped_men.jpg

Is that something you can achieve without drugs? How long does it take?

Easily achievable natty in a year or two (if you know jackshit), don't forget he's a model, lightning and angles pay a big role on how they make you think he looks like. Dieting down to very low bf% levels isn't worth it, all you enjoy is looking small in clothes and feeling like shit because you don't eat properly (if natty). Just stay at 12-15%, lift heavy and take your needed rests since it's easy to mantain or maybe you want abs to impress a foid :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I used to have a pretty toned and muscular body but not anymore. I actually need to lose some weight now tbh..

Drink less vanilla latte!

I do have,but not like this guy's lol he's on steroid

I hate physical activity. Working out is torture for me. Plus I'm bald and my face has like 3 other different no-nos, so it doesn't really matter.

I wonder how many of you would consider themselves ripped? I mean something like this:

https://images.askmen.com/1080x540/2016/10/28-053046-habits_of_ripped_men.jpg

Is that something you can achieve without drugs? How long does it take?

Also what do you think about these before after pics? Some of them must be photoshopped because how do they get rid of all the skin?

this is so demotivating. Despite all that effort, none of the guys in the after became attractive.

> r/confession
Wojak reddit cuck

this is so demotivating. Despite all that effort, none of the guys in the after became attractive.
Whats more demotivating is most of them are on steroids, so you cant even look that good without risking your health

Ricecel is natty, he’s not really ripped though, his abs wouldn’t even show in normal lighting. You can get ripped natty but you need some muscle or you’ll end up looking like randy stair. Just take anavar for 8 weeks, that will rip you up and you may gain a little muscle and strength with pritty much no side effects, non permenant anyway if you take nolva afterwards

I have something somewhat similar to ricecel but thinner forearms and more bodyfat

tbh.

No one here has a body that good.

lol i know this chad who doesn't even lift weights anymore but he still does steroids, mogs me.

At the end of the day boyo, it all depends on your genetics. Is it achievable? Probably, for some, for others...no.

They some kind of surgery to tuck away the excess skin.

I'm saving up for bodybuilding implants all over my body

I think most are on steroids just look at their jaws compared to the before.

yea what's the point to watch your diet and train hard no foid will ever fucking appreciate it

That's Dallas Mccarver in the video thumbnail and he's dead. GL with roids. Also, JFl at gymcelling if you have wide hips

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back