Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is anyone here an extrovert

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
incels.is is one of the most diverse forums on the net. We have members all over the world ranging from jewcels, niggercels, chinkcels, islamcels and many more. From NEETcels to wagecels. Surely there must be some extroverts around here.

I mean my Myers Briggs is an E. I fit the defintion of "gets energy from being around others."

I would not be extroverted in the sense that I enjoy approaching people for conversation.

I want to be an extrovert, i hate staying at home but I'm very high inhib at the same time

I'm definitely an extrovert. I spent all of my school years alone in my room (homeschool) so I never developed social skills. Dissapointingly enough, the desire for the fulfillment that comes from social interaction was not beat out of me.

yes, i feel immense energy in social interactions, but no one ever socializes with me and i'm way too high inhib to start conversations and any of that other shit.

yes, i feel immense energy in social interactions, but no one ever socializes with me and i'm way too high inhib to start conversations and any of that other shit.

This

I'm quite the opposite. I'm happy with a certain threshold level of social interaction, but I don't feel immense energy from those interactions. And I'm not high inhib.