Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is anyone here also has literally 0 energy?

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Lack of hologram gf makes me depressed
★★★★★
i'm ALWAYS so fucking exhausted even though normally i sleep for 8 hours a night. Inceldom has ruined my mental health forever, I feel like a literal walking corpse due to depression, i had also developed a strong apathy towards most things i used to like before, The only joy for me now is, unironically, cooming. Of course, i could just LDARmaxx in peace, but even that is impossibility, since my parents force me to studymaxx. It's over. What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? How can i cope?

Booze and depression make me kill my energy

I'm always tired but can barely sleep for a few hours

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
Break through the chain of rotting. Go for a refreshing walk every morning. Lift weights. Eat well. The usual remedies, really.

E = mC^2
So just move at the speed of light, inkel

i'm ALWAYS so fucking exhausted even though normally i sleep for 8 hours a night. Inceldom has ruined my mental health forever, I feel like a literal walking corpse due to depression, i had also developed a strong apathy towards most things i used to like before, The only joy for me now is, unironically, cooming. Of course, i could just LDARmaxx in peace, but even that is impossibility, since my parents force me to studymaxx. It's over. What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? How can i cope?
Same for me.
And nothing seems to help either. Getting enough sleep, quality sleep, exercise, diet, meditation and so on.
If anyone has any solutions please provide them
Same for me.
And nothing seems to help either. Getting enough sleep, quality sleep, exercise, diet, meditation and so on.
If anyone has any solutions please provide them

same I just rot in bed most of the day now too lazy to get up to the pc even

Not as much as I used to be but I still consider myself to be pretty fucking lazy

Can't even properly clean the room on my own

These are clear signs of depression. Try to see a psychiatrist to prescribe antidepressants.

Yup I always fall asleep no matter how much sleep I got at night. I just want to hide from the real world and live in my dreams.

Yes, and this has always been a major problem in my life

YES YES AND YES.

It´s insane, i don´t know if it is depression or just generalized apathy towards life in general.

Anhedonia, that's what I get. I need to get out in the fresh air everyday to wake me up, that as well as enough sleep (not too much) and a good diet help too.