Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is anyone here actually into coding and waifubot dev

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
just wondering.
I actually find it so bizarre people only see coding as a job. they simply can't feel the coding force.

this scene really reverberated for me:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfcMHpINKY

it would have been awesome to have a friend with a similar interest to work on a project together, but I live in a matrix full of NPCs, so it can't be helped.

that's the thing with humans, they make you realize you are a lone wolf and you need to be self reliant, and change reality rather than resort to hope.

any of you that have IRL friends or even online buddies should realize, they will faze you off sooner or later. all it takes are a few missed calls, or a couple o' excuses.

it's funny all the work that needs to be done to get the little social interactions foids can't give.

so we have technology: dakimakuras, sex dolls, IDEs, and video games.

kind of makes one think maybe that is the purpose of men in the matrix, to replace itself with AI.

but why do I even bother, all of you are probably NPCs too.

eh im into coding but i havent really fucked around with AI and machine learning too much