Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone gonna play DB sparkling zero?

Is anyone gonna play DB sparkling zero?

• Total voters
Played and hated it. Went go back to play BT2 and have way more fun sadly it's only running at 30fps. SZ completely ruined the movement and dodges/flying around there are not responsive and you fly into the enemy way too often it's just pure garbage.

Played and hated it. Went go back to play BT2 and have way more fun sadly it's only running at 30fps. SZ completely ruined the movement and dodges/flying around there are not responsive and you fly into the enemy way too often it's just pure garbage.
oh oke, this is my first db game so i cant really compare. i bought standard so i have to wait a few more hours to download and play.

luckily i bought on steam so i have 2 hours to refund if i dont like it

Yes, i'm curious to try it out at least.

I’m just playing souls games might play Ninja Gaiden next

nice, ive played elden ring but i stopped at the snow area, near malenia
Man I fucked up by doing this exploit to level up quickly and now I’m at Godrick, I almost somewhat beat him however I tried summoning players. However since I’m such a high level player now I can’t summon people, only they can summon me…

So yeah I’m currently just sitting outside the fog at storm veil castle hoping someone summons me.

Man I fucked up by doing this exploit to level up quickly and now I’m at Godrick, I almost somewhat beat him however I tried summoning players. However since I’m such a high level player now I can’t summon people, only they can summon me…

So yeah I’m currently just sitting outside the fog at storm veil castle hoping someone summons me.
haha Godrick took me along time aswell.
what helped me is summons, i think it was the wolves or the jellyfish

I won't be playing it.

what a massive flop lmao

Was planning but since the cracked build doesnt run nice with proton and needs some caviats to work ill just wait a few months hopefully the next nigger who cracks it will do iy right and itll play nicely with proton.

Maybe I'll get it in a few months after the honeymoon phase. All the people that was completely dickriding the game before it even dropped and acting like it's gonna be the best game in a decade turnt me off a bit. They did the same with Tekken 8 and a bunch of shitty things got added into it soon after it dropped and now people hate the game.

Maybe I'll get it in a few months after the honeymoon phase. All the people that was completely dickriding the game before it even dropped and acting like it's gonna be the best game in a decade turnt me off a bit. They did the same with Tekken 8 and a bunch of shitty things got added into it soon after it dropped and now people hate the game.
lol yh i regret getting tekken 8 too
only game i got on launch is sf6 but i played and enjoyed that alot

i just played for the first time and wtf its hard asf lol

only comparable game i have played is sf6 and even that was easy compared to this

im not used to these controls
Controls are fucked up previous games were way more responsive idk what happened but i think their dev either got replaced or don't give a fuck anymore, even BT2 at 30fps is more playable than SZ :feelskek: their new shit doesn't register button press 1/4 of the time and you fly into the enemy way too often instead of around or tp against his back. 0/10 would not play.

no, slop as i expected

lol yh i regret getting tekken 8 too
only game i got on launch is sf6 but i played and enjoyed that alot
Wanted to get Tekken but changed my mind. I wanna get King Of Fighters. They have a mobile game that I used to play a lot, so I'm familiar with its world.

Wanted to get Tekken but changed my mind. I wanna get King Of Fighters. They have a mobile game that I used to play a lot, so I'm familiar with its world.
ive heard of it, but never played