Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone familiar with summoning demons and spirits ?

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
How do I summon a demon and give him my soul and in exchange he grants me a wish (become Chad) ?

LOL cope demons aren't real

Demons don't exist, we can blame the great old ones for making humans believe in "demons" which brung the downfall of their civilisations. Such greed.

why not summon a cute succubus gf?

Demons don't exist, we can blame the great old ones for making humans believe in "demons" which brung the downfall of their civilisations. Such greed.

Demons exist. I saw one. I just need to know how to summon them.

Demons exist. I saw one. I just need to know how to summon them.
If demons existed the lizard people would of known how to summon them forever ago and they would be a common sight in warfare. It is what it is.

Sorry greycel , you're stuck here

There's no demon for your face!

I never tried that shit

care to share your story
I went to Morocco (I’m half Dutch half Moroccan) and my grandmother showed me that she can summon « jnouns » they are demons. Alas she died so I never could ask her how she did it. The demon was scary, had a very creepy smile and was dancing strangely. It’s common in Morocco that grandmas know sorcery.

How do I summon a demon and give him my soul and in exchange he grants me a wish (become Chad) ?
Easier than you might think, but the way it works is most likely not what you are imagining. There are many way to evoke (summon) a demon. I personally choose a demon, find their sigil, draw it, and activate it by doing either two things:
1. Gaze at the sigil.
You must enter a trance (Which can take practice) and gaze at the sigil, the lines on the sigil begin to disappear, reappear, and move. When it's done the lines of the sigil will project from the page, 3D like. This method is alright, but like I said before, can take practice, and sometimes the lines will not project 3D like when it is done, making it hard to tell if the sigil is truly activated.
2. Give a blood sacrifice.
Bloodletting is the best way in my opinion, as it is very simple to activate a sigil doing this method. Simply cut yourself in someway (It does not matter), and bleed onto the sigil.

Ok, so once you have the sigil activated, you are ready to evoke. It is highly recommend you enter a trance state during this, as this will allow you to fully communicate with the demon, and speak to them, but as mentioned before, this trance state can take practice to achieve, though it is possible to do it without, and this is how I'm going to explain it to you, as I imagine you are not at that level yet. Though I do highly recommend practicing meditation, as this is a vital part of many rituals.
You want to set the sigil infront of you, and try to enter a meditative state as best as you can. Once you are in this state, you want to start chanting the demons enn (An enn is a chant used to call a demon). You want to keep chanting this until you feel its presence, trust me, as long as your spiritual senses are not as dull as a lobotomite's, you will sense it.

This is where you state your wish, and give your offering. Demons tend to not work for free, you must give them something in return. Some demons will ask for something more specific, or might even test you to see how weak your willpower is. I almost always give my blood as a offering, but you can give whatever you think is appropriate.
You want to state your wish, make sure to be respectful when you do, and be VERY CLEAR too. Then give your offering to them. When you are finished, MAKE SURE you tell them they are dismissed, as they may linger longer than you'd like if you don't.

Now everything mentioned above is just a very basic summary of demonic evocation. It is something very powerful that requires a lot of practice. I do not recommend you use my guide solely, you need to do more research without a doubt. There are forums on the internet dedicated to the practice of evocation, and other forms of "Magick", but I recommend you check out the Become a Living God forum. Ignore all the paid shit and courses on the main page and go straight to the forum. There is a large amount of information, and people discussing the occult.
You will find much more valuable information on there than I can give you on here.
Good luck.

Easier than you might think, but the way it works is most likely not what you are imagining. There are many way to evoke (summon) a demon. I personally choose a demon, find their sigil, draw it, and activate it by doing either two things:
1. Gaze at the sigil.
You must enter a trance (Which can take practice) and gaze at the sigil, the lines on the sigil begin to disappear, reappear, and move. When it's done the lines of the sigil will project from the page, 3D like. This method is alright, but like I said before, can take practice, and sometimes the lines will not project 3D like when it is done, making it hard to tell if the sigil is truly activated.
Bloodletting is the best way in my opinion, as it is very simple to activate a sigil doing this method. Simply cut yourself in someway (It does not matter), and bleed onto the sigil.

Ok, so once you have the sigil activated, you are ready to evoke. It is highly recommend you enter a trance state during this, as this will allow you to fully communicate with the demon, and speak to them, but as mentioned before, this trance state can take practice to achieve, though it is possible to do it without, and this is how I'm going to explain it to you, as I imagine you are not at that level yet. Though I do highly recommend practicing meditation, as this is a vital part of many rituals.
You want to set the sigil infront of you, and try to enter a meditative state as best as you can. Once you are in this state, you want to start chanting the demons enn (An enn is a chant used to call a demon). You want to keep chanting this until you feel its presence, trust me, as long as your spiritual senses are not as dull as a lobotomite's, you will sense it.

This is where you state your wish, and give your offering. Demons tend to not work for free, you must give them something in return. Some demons will ask for something more specific, or might even test you to see how weak your willpower is. I almost always give my blood as a offering, but you can give whatever you think is appropriate.
You want to state your wish, make sure to be respectful when you do, and be VERY CLEAR too. Then give your offering to them. When you are finished, MAKE SURE you tell them they are dismissed, as they may linger longer than you'd like if you don't.

Now everything mentioned above is just a very basic summary of demonic evocation. It is something very powerful that requires a lot of practice. I do not recommend you use my guide solely, you need to do more research without a doubt. There are forums on the internet dedicated to the practice of evocation, and other forms of "Magick", but I recommend you check out the Become a Living God forum. Ignore all the paid shit and courses on the main page and go straight to the forum. There is a large amount of information, and people discussing the occult.
You will find much more valuable information on there than I can give you on here.
Good luck.
:feelswow:

20200227 054808

repent the forces of evil , greycel .

1. Gaze at the sigil.

Good luck.
High IQ. I will have to try out this method, but may I ask what are the general limitations of the wishes you can ask for? And where can I find these sigils you described?

1. Gaze at the sigil.

Good luck.
Interesting.

High IQ. I will have to try out this method, but may I ask what are the general limitations of the wishes you can ask for? And where can I find these sigils you described?
There are not many limitations, but things will not happen like a movie. For example: If ask to become rich, you will not wake up the next morning and mysteriously find 10 mil in your bank account. You can't just "become Chad", as OP was wanting, as you cannot completely morph your looks to be a completely different person, BUT, the demons can influence how other's perceive, and act towards you. These things that you wish for will most likely occur in a chain of events, and most of the time you will have to put in some effort, as these demons are not your butlers by any means.
You can find sigils by doing a simple google search of the name of the demon you wish to work with, and adding sigil. For example you can search "Lucifer Sigil" "Azazel Sigil" "Belial Sigil" and find those demon's sigils.
Not every single demon will have a sigil, but many do.

There are not many limitations, but things will not happen like a movie. For example: If ask to become rich, you will not wake up the next morning and mysteriously find 10 mil in your bank account. You can't just "become Chad", as OP was wanting, as you cannot completely morph your looks to be a completely different person, BUT, the demons can influence how other's perceive, and act towards you. These things that you wish for will most likely occur in a chain of events, and most of the time you will have to put in some effort, as these demons are not your butlers by any means.
You can find sigils by doing a simple google search of the name of the demon you wish to work with, and adding sigil. For example you can search "Lucifer Sigil" "Azazel Sigil" "Belial Sigil" and find those demon's sigils.
Not every single demon will have a sigil, but many do.
Thanks for that. When you said they might test your willpower, what would that entail exactly? Im also a little curious on how to properly dismiss them.

Thanks for that. When you said they might test your willpower, what would that entail exactly? I'm also a little curious on how to properly dismiss them.
Well they might do it in many different ways, but some of the ones I've seen people discuss are:
1. Demanding dangerous or absurd things as an offering. For example, I recall someone discussing a demon asking for them to conduct an orgy, and then killing everyone there as an offering. The test here is you saying no to the demon when they demand something like this. Saying no will show you have a spine, and will not simply submit mindlessly.
2. They might intentionally attempt to frighten you. Sometimes they will try to appear in a form that will scare the shit out of you, or they will become rowdy and start banging on things violently, or messing with power and electronics in the house.
3. I also remember someone discussing being violently attacked in a dream, and this person had to fend off the attackers in the dream in order to "prove their worth" I guess you could say.

It is important to remember many of these spirits (Not just demons) have their own agenda unbeknownst to us, and that is why they work with us, and help us.

Last edited:
Yes, I played Persona games before and have summoned many demons before. One way to summon is to shoot oneself in the head with a prop gun after 12am when it(dark hour)begins