Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone elses scalp visible when ur hair is wet?

S

shibo

Officer
Is that normal the top of ur head

If you have long hair, yes.

Yea, it's normal. Hair when wet tends to clump together.

your anxiety grows after noticing that u are balding at 17 i see :feelshaha:

Mine is visible even when its dry, especially from above

Ok well some peoples are saying their scalp are not visible at the top of their hear when the hairs wet now im scared this is a balding sign and theres gonna be a huge ass hole in the top of my heaf

The top right like past ur forehead somewhere near the middle that top of ur head
Sorry bro but you're on the first stages of balding. Better look into products that stop you from going completely bald before it's too late.

Your hairline is just matUring br0. seriously though, I seen that pic. get on fin fast. use topical finasteride rather than the jewpill though so you don't get side effects.

if you have naturally thin hair yes.

Well i put coconut oil on my head like a hour and half ago. Waited 30 mins then took a bath. Took a photo of the top of my head after i toweled my hair and the scalp was visible. Was this caused by the oil????

Well i put coconut oil on my head like a hour and half ago. Waited 30 mins then took a bath. Took a photo of the top of my head after i toweled my hair and the scalp was visible. Was this caused by the oil????
I put coconut oil on my hair too and my scalp isn't visible just like when it's dry. I can take a pic for you if you want if that'd make a difference.

I put coconut oil on my hair too and my scalp isn't visible just like when it's dry. I can take a pic for you if you want if that'd make a difference.
I think i put too much oil but im going to the doctor anyways

Well i can see my scalp after putting coconut oil and taking a bath. Maybe i put too much oil

Yes. My hair has definitely gotten thinner. Just shavemaxx bro

I'm laying off the Modafinizil & applying anti hair loss shampoo every other day with amla.

Well i dont know if im being trolled my scalp is visible when my hairs wet but not when its dry is that thinning

Well i dont know if im being trolled my scalp is visible when my hairs wet but not when its dry is that thinning
Yes bro
If it gets worse, it'll become apparent when your hair is dry as well

No but my cock is. The water weighs all the hair down so a little purple bulge appears.

I have a buzzcut and I can see my scalp through both the top and sides.. but its more from the top. if I take a pic with the camera pointed straight down on top of my head, its harder to see. but if I look in the mirror and tilt my head down, I can see more of my scalp. I thin its gotta do with the angle the hair grows at. tilting my head down, the hair is pointing directly into the angle im looking at it so im seeing all the spaces between the hairs

not Norwood cope either. im a norwood3cel and I think ill be norwood 4 soon

my inceldom is visible when my hair is wet