Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone else unable to watch TV shows or movies?

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I can't stand watching normies, especially normies in relationships.

Japanese shows are okay though

I haven't watched any Jew created content for over a decade now. No interest, it's all fake bullshit meant to push agendas.

been watching this, it's pretty good. The chad MC gets cucked in the end which was great.

so much racism. Makes me sad. I kinda pity racists as well.

All the subtle cultural marxist propaganda is off-putting, but I care less now compared to years ago tbh.

But read obscure doujins instead, it's way better.

All the subtle cultural marxist propaganda is off-putting, but I care less now compared to years ago tbh.

But read obscure doujins instead, it's way better.
yeah fuck mainstream shit for normgroids

old movies are the best

animal documentaries are alright

I just like the feeling of starting a new show

Same. Seeing the attractive actors bothers me. I also get envious of their relationships. And it goes without saying that sex scenes are pure suicidefuel. I instaskip them now.
I cannot stand movies like Man of steel his face is too masculine and moggitive
So true. I happen to like capeshit, but seeing real men like Henry Cavill while being an inferior subhuman specimen is brutal.

On the other hand, the first Captain America movie is the most incel-friendly capekino. At the beginning, Steve is a literal incel. He's a framelet who gets mogged hard by Chad Bucky. He has no experience with women. Women are not interested at all in him.

Then he gets the supersoldier serum and becomes a Chad, and people start respecting him. He starts getting attention from Stacy. This movie is basically the closest we'll ever get to the blackpill in the MSheU.

Same. Seeing the attractive actors bothers me. I also get envious of their relationships. And it goes without saying that sex scenes are pure suicidefuel. I instaskip them now.

So true. I happen to like capeshit, but seeing real men like Henry Cavill while being an inferior subhuman specimen is brutal.

On the other hand, the first Captain America movie is the most incel-friendly capekino. At the beginning, Steve is a literal incel. He's a framelet who gets mogged hard by Chad Bucky. He has no experience with women. Women are not interested at all in him.

Then he gets the supersoldier serum and becomes a Chad, and people start respecting him. He starts getting attention from Stacy. This movie is basically the closest we'll ever get to the blackpill in the MSheU.
Based, it sucks having this inferior genetics!