Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else scared of the future ?

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★
Title ; my grandparents are the main people who support me and they’re really old 87 and 65 , I’m so scared for them to die I’m so lonely I still think about high school , when I look on the internet I see all of my bullies living happily ever after . It doesn’t seem real, I miss my dad so much I’m mentally retarded and I’m scared of dying and going to hell

Remember that your situation isn't your fault. You can't go to hell.

nah, as long as you pay property taxes on your parents' house you'll never be homeless. it takes so very little to sustain oneself once shelter isn't a problem it's funny.
not to mention the gender war is most likely gonna peak some time in the next 10 years in places like south korea, japan, and definitely china with which the west will follow soon after. regardless of who wins women will lose big time

Yes, I am

I'm worried for when the US becomes a majority non-white country, and my State already feels that way.

Not just that, but also the economy, working, etc. trying to be financially independent

Remember everything is only going to get worse,

nah, as long as you pay property taxes on your parents' house you'll never be homeless. it takes so very little to sustain oneself once shelter isn't a problem it's funny.
not to mention the gender war is most likely gonna peak some time in the next 10 years in places like south korea, japan, and definitely china with which the west will follow soon after. regardless of who wins women will lose big time
I’m not working

i have nothing to look forward to

Also just tell your grandparents to get on life insurance for your mom & u

then you should be scared
I am
sorpresa wow GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA

Title ; my grandparents are the main people who support me and they’re really old 87 and 65 , I’m so scared for them to die I’m so lonely I still think about high school , when I look on the internet I see all of my bullies living happily ever after . It doesn’t seem real, I miss my dad so much I’m mentally retarded and I’m scared of dying and going to hell
Yes