Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is anyone else paralyzed for hours on end?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Everyday, i brainlessly browse forums and read stuff on the internet without actually doing anything. I'm kinda sickly all the time and have 0 energy. I had some caffeine recently and i felt like a normal person and had normal progressive thoughts. Does lack of sun really cause all of this? I used to be active both mentally and physically.

Yes, I have lost all will to do even the basics, pretty much have given up

i do that with some video games in between

there's your problem
what is the point of doing progressive things if you're just gonna be mistreated outside? even when i was fit, more nt and better looking (barely) i was ostracized

Sun is important for us but it cant substitute the lack of intimacy we crave so much

I usually have a bunch of stuff planned for after school but I just lay in my bed instead.

This is pretty much how I live on non-work days

Everyday, i brainlessly browse forums and read stuff on the internet without actually doing anything. I'm kinda sickly all the time and have 0 energy. I had some caffeine recently and i felt like a normal person and had normal progressive thoughts. Does lack of sun really cause all of this? I used to be active both mentally and physically.
I need at least 200 mg of caffeine and nicotine to feel normal but I've grown a tolerance

I spend my days scrolling through social media and rottening on bed

Yes, idk wtf happened today. I woke up, ate food, scrolled, watched tv, vaped, played video game and now im here. Its like a blur

I have a serious case of the onenitis. I thought she would be my best friend. She said she was so lonely and wanted me to be her best friend because all her friends abandoned her. Turns out, she has all kinds of friends. Her IG shows her cooking with a new friend everyday. I should have known that her friendship with me was just a short-term. I feel so paralyzed because for a brief moment, I got to experience the idea of best friends helping each other.

Last edited:
I need at least 200 mg of caffeine and nicotine to feel normal but I've grown a tolerance
caffeine helps give me energy but i feel like i have crippling autism on it. I feel both normal with ambitions and really neurotic/weird. I’ll try adhd medication ngl

Last edited:
caffeine helps give me energy but i feel like i have crippling autism on it. I’ll try adhd medication ngl
My anxiety peaks on caffeine, not too bad as im always indoors. Its led to very embarrassing situations tbh. I always wanted ritalin but dont think i can get prescribed. Probably for the best, would cause bad side affects.

caffeine helps give me energy but i feel like i have crippling autism on it. I’ll try adhd medication ngl
Nicotine is also goated tbh. Caffeine and nicotine used to be a good cope. Now i need a copious amount of it to feel anything.

Yes. Crippled by feelings of hopelessness, all the bad memories of very bad things done to me in the past, and the realization that they can keep happening in the future -- all due to factors outside of my control -- has made me totally unproductive. It's like a living hell, just existing is being in prison.

I have lost my will to live.
What's the point of working for no future?
I don't get to have anything resembling a normal life even if I shackle myself down and wageslave. No amount of work can supplement the lack of meaning in my life. It's not even just work, I struggle to enjoy any copes anymore. 'Time Blindness' sounds like a laugh, but it definitely feels like I blink and weeks go by without be noticing.

Yeah, happens sometimes. Do you still doing some workout or at least do you have some active tasks to do?

Yea It's a brutal feeling, i always feel lost when i'm like that.

Yes, it feels like I waste my entire day away :feelsbadman:

The internet and social media destroy the brain.

There isn't many alternatives apart from being a bookworm maybe
You can actually do something with your life. Start a business, make money. Create something. Gymcel. Learn an instrument. Spend time with friends/family/pets. Game. Watch films. Learn something. Etc.

You can actually do something with your life. Start a business, make money. Create something. Gymcel. Learn an instrument. Spend time with friends/family/pets. Game. Watch films. Learn something. Etc.
I don't enjoy any of that anymore

I don't enjoy any of that anymore
Yeah, that's because your brain is fried from staring at screens all day. You've lost any ability to concentrate or delay gratification.

Yeah, that's because your brain is fried from staring at screens all day. You've lost any ability to concentrate or delay gratification.
And why did I start staring at screens all day in the first place instead of going out? Wtf is this bluepill shit

Yeah, happens sometimes. Do you still doing some workout or at least do you have some active tasks to do?
i have some things i wanna do but i havent started any of them. I don't workout. I have a hard time starting things but once i start i can go on indefinitely. You'd think i'd just start them but i physically can't ngl. Idk what it is. I'm literally incapable of doing basic tasks

Yes. Crippled by feelings of hopelessness, all the bad memories of very bad things done to me in the past, and the realization that they can keep happening in the future -- all due to factors outside of my control -- has made me totally unproductive. It's like a living hell, just existing is being in prison.
i feel the same way. life is brutal for us incels

Yes I doomscroll

Yes

Sometimes I just lie in bed like a corpse and don't even think about anything

It feels like I'm already dead

Life is pointless when you have nothing and nobody to live for, when you know it never began for you, and when you know things are going to go worse and worse.

Yes because of my countless health problems

there's your problem

and yet if you go outside and pursue anything productive youll just get mistreated and rejected by normies, and return to doomscrolling. its a constant loop of negativity thats not really the persons fault, but society's

Last edited:
what is the point of doing progressive things if you're just gonna be mistreated outside? even when i was fit, more nt and better looking (barely) i was ostracized

You do it for yourself, and no one else.
I personally really like to go walking on a trail that's near me. If I bring my phone with some music already downloaded on it and some wireless headphones, I can get lost for an hour or two just walking around by myself and looking at nature and no one will say a single word to me.

There's plenty of things you can do totally solo where no one will bother you. And just because no one else wants you to do activities with them, doesn't mean you have to sit around waiting for death.