Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is anyone else optimism pilled?

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I feel like i can ascend as long as I get jacked mang, once i resolve my knee issues i will get a gym membership and gymmaxx. I should be able to attract obese women then :hax:

No, you just sound delusional

do you think i could attract obese foids im 5'10
There has to be 1 morbidly obese foid that would give me a chance
What does your face look like, if its average/ above average then gym work could help, and get you a landwhale at least. If you're ugly then it wont do much, hence my original point.

You should just do it to feel better, and not obsess over foids

Its weird for me. On some day im super doomer and pessimistic, on some days i think i can ascend successfully if i keep looksmaxxing

What does your face look like, if its average/ above average then gym work could help, and get you a landwhale at least. If you're ugly then it wont do much, hence my original point.

You should just do it to feel better, and not obsess over foids
im ugly dude but I'm gonna try anyway

if you're a fakecel you can pull landwhales, yes

Fucking sea creatures isn’t really ascending brocel :feelshaha: …Well except if it’s a dolphin , dolphin pussies look so fucking amazing and a thousand time better than your average roastie :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Fucking sea creatures isn’t really ascending brocel :feelshaha: …Well except if it’s a dolphin , dolphin pussies look so fucking amazing and a thousand time better than your average roastie :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
i'd fuck an obese foid even if i were disgusted and could only be flaccid inside her. Just for the ascension you know