Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else ogremaxing/bloatmaxing?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
No this is not a joke,
I enjoy lifting alot and my favourite cope is eating alot of food.
I can actually eat A LOT, Some days I eat up to 6000 kcal but I think I could eat even more.
Since realizing I have shit fat distribution and that my face looks fat even at 13% I have decided to eat alot (which makes me feel better) while going to the gym
4-5 times a week and lifting as heavy as I can.
Smack on some generic strongman t-shirt and grow a huge beard and I'll be one of them in a few years.

I'm too short to be a real strongman but atleast I think I could gain alot of mass in the next few years.
This of course wont get me any girls but it will keep me occupied for a few years.

So is anyone doing the same or thinking the same as me?

Im dontgiveafuckmaxing

No i am testosteronemaxxing by reducing intake of xenostrogens, phytoestrogens and regular estrogen and also doing high T things like enhancing my penis and lifting women at the gym

only works if you're decently tall

i've seen a really ogremaxxed/good frame friend who's 5'9 and i thought he was the same height as my friend who is 6'1. only when i saw them side by side did i realize he was a manlet compared to him. frame can give an illusion of height, but dont overdo it

@Hail The Bloatlord

1513528919635.gif

Im dontgiveafuckmaxing

Well same, I just do whatever I feel like doing and this is what I feel like doing right now.
only works if you're decently tall

i've seen a really ogremaxxed/good frame friend who's 5'9 and i thought he was the same height as my friend who is 6'1. only when i saw them side by side did i realize he was a manlet compared to him. frame can give an illusion of height, but dont overdo it

Well I'm 6'0 so I'm not too short.

My Swamp is under assault by peasants with torches and pitchforks as we speak.

Need some Ogrecel paratroopers to drop in and aid me ngl.

To truly Ogremax you need a Swamp. It has to be in peoples way too to disgust them and you are a good distance from them to shout "get out of my swamp!!!!!!" plus you need loads of shit in the swamp so it attracts flies and then you hire Ogres to take care of the swamp, then when you have enough Ogres you make another shit swamp and slowly repeat what you did and take over the world.

The world will be a shit swamp in no time.

This is what society makes me feel like.. like I live in shit because I look like an Ogre.

Last edited:
My Swamp is under assault by peasants with torches and pitchforks as we speak.
View attachment 137053
Need some Ogrecel paratroopers to drop in and aid me ngl.

To truly Ogremax you need a Swamp. It has to be in peoples way too to disgust them and you are a good distance from them to shout "get out of my swamp!!!!!!" plus you need loads of shit in the swamp so it attracts flies and then you hire Ogres to take care of the swamp, then when you have enough Ogres you make another shit swamp and slowly repeat what you did and take over the world.

The world will be a shit swamp in no time.

This is what society makes me feel like.. like I live in shit because I look like an Ogre.

Yeah I'll get a swamp bro