Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is anyone else just so sick and tired of women?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
They're all over the media moaning about how hard done by they are, when the truth is they probably have more privileges now than the average male. They are in almost every advertisement, pushing their agendas and taking over our programmes in the name of 'equality'. Everywhere they go trouble seems to follow; they're always bitching in the name of some alleged cause when really they just want any excuse to behave like animals.

They are rude, have a huge chip on their shoulder and are the worst drivers I have ever seen. The rules don't apply to them, and if you call them out on it then you are supposedly sexist.
What have they every contributed to our society? They've never invented anything, never made any contribution to science, engineering, art or music.

Whenever I hear a foid my blood would boil.

the men that orbit them and help them out too

How much will they cry inequality when they get superior treatments in everything, roleplaying oppressed victims while shaking their ass and getting millions of simp slaves. They get to choose everything and they are still not satisfied, greedy fucking bitches.

Wym they invented nothing, they invented gender studies and gender neutral toilets u filthy sexist mysogynistic gender phobic pig :soy: :soy: :soy: how dare you :soy:

How much will they cry inequality when they get superior treatments in everything, roleplaying oppressed victims while shaking their ass and getting millions of simp slaves. They get to choose everything and they are still not satisfied, greedy fucking bitches.

Being forced to interact with a foid daily through work has been exhausting, I've reach the conclusion that there is no possible reconciliation. I wish I didn't have to see or in any other way be aware of the existence of foid kind. I would leave everything behind for the opportunity to live in an incel community with zero contact with the outside world

Whenever I see a foid who wants to say something

FB IMG 1599728788444