Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anyone else just completely uncurious about the vaccines?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm sure most people here are antivaxxers. What about people that have no curiousity whatsoever about vaccines? I don't even know what the available vaccines are, or what they do, or if they'd make me impotent, or cured, or whatever. I just don't want to ever get dragged into the office ever again.

Plagues/pandemics have been eradicated from the modern world by the advancements in hygiene and nutrition, and NOT by mass vaccination. Your immune system is a force of nature on its own. Mass vaccination was/is a form of population control... poisoning and killing individuals/lowering fertility rates in populations.... also making trillions of dollars in profit selling patented vaccines.

Plagues/pandemics have been eradicated from the modern world by the advancements in hygiene and nutrition, and NOT by mass vaccination. Your immune system is a force of nature on its own. Mass vaccination was/is a form of population control... poisoning and killing individuals/lowering fertility rates in populations.... also making trillions of dollars in profit selling patented vaccines.

Cope

Hygiene and nutrition :feelskek:

Your daily showers and Soy diet isn’t protecting you from anything:feelshaha:

this, am immune to Colvid-19 thanks to Colvin's BBC energy waves.

im getting the pfizer one tomorrow. hope it kills me in ym sleep
Mp550x550mattefffffft3u1

I'm so outside of modern society as an outcast that I don't even know where to get a vaccine because I haven't seen a doctor in years nor do I have healthcare to pay for a doctor.

Not going to inconvenience myself to get an experimental globohomo shot.

Cope

Hygiene and nutrition :feelskek:

Your daily showers and Soy diet isn’t protecting you from anything:feelshaha:
I just don't want to ever get dragged into the office ever again.
based. Office are full of people who do not wash their hands after using the bathroom or before lunch. Even these high iq coworkers with software engineering jobs, data/stats/math phds etc, they did not wash their hands. Someone was even shitting on the floor. Probably a chink.
Parents also brought in plagues from their school children. i always called off sick when there were bring your kids to work type of events. Or if it was coughing season and i hear a carol of coughs
A/C units in older buildings cannot function with dense HEPA filtering so they basically just blow contaminated air around like an airplane. One office i worked at had fish smell from a microwave on a different company on a different floor fill the whole building through the HVAC system. People you dont even work with are contaminating multiple floor office buildings.
I'm more anti-people than anti-vax. If I can't help avoiding people i would be enforcing mass vaccination to protect myself.
STEM foids are extremely filthy.

based. Office are full of people who do not wash their hands after using the bathroom or before lunch. Even these high iq coworkers with software engineering jobs, data/stats/math phds etc, they did not wash their hands. Someone was even shitting on the floor. Probably a chink.
Parents also brought in plagues from their school children. i always called off sick when there were bring your kids to work type of events. Or if it was coughing season and i hear a carol of coughs
A/C units in older buildings cannot function with dense HEPA filtering so they basically just blow contaminated air around like an airplane. One office i worked at had fish smell from a microwave on a different company on a different floor fill the whole building through the HVAC system. People you dont even work with are contaminating multiple floor office buildings.
I'm more anti-people than anti-vax. If I can't help avoiding people i would be enforcing mass vaccination to protect myself.
STEM foids are extremely filthy.
this is a good argument for being antivaxx, It's a good excuse to throw a middle finger at the office.

I'm not taking any of them, I refuse.

I'm so outside of modern society as an outcast that I don't even know where to get a vaccine because I haven't seen a doctor in years nor do I have healthcare to pay for a doctor.

Not going to inconvenience myself to get an experimental globohomo shot.
Same. Haven’t gone to a doctor in a decade, haven’t been sick either. They are the sickness

yea i don't care. i'm not gonna get vaxxed

Pfizer reserved for the elites and 1st responders.
Everything else 4 the expendables

I'm young and i'm healthy, i'm more likely to die of the vaccine or a car accident than from the virus.

ded srs . if there's nothing urgent that requires going outside , i'll be here LDARing .
plus i dont want to increase autism

yeah i guess, who cares