Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is anyone else just a complete failure in every way?

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
I'm a truecel with many, many mental health problems, and I got bad grades in high school and live a shitty NEET life with my parents who treat me like garbage. We're not well off money-wise, either. Life is pure hell, I'm a complete failure, it feels torturous just to live, I just want to "exist" until I die of old age because I'm too pussy to kill myself. If there's an afterlife I'm surely going to hell. When I die, I hope I can there is no afterlife so I don't exist anymore and this pathetic lump of flesh and bones can just rot away.

I see many people who STEMmaxx and are smart... you have no idea how lucky you are. My future is hopeless, at least you have something to live for, and no stupid fucking parents yelling at you every damn second.

Last edited:
Fuck off whiny faggot, this isn't Reddit.

I'm not a failure at all. Society is. You sound like a cuck with your defeatist attitude.

Remember: NEVER blame yourself. ALWAYS blame others.

I STEMmaxx but I'm retarded. STEMmaxx is possible as a retard. Most STEMmaxxers are retards.

I got bad grades in high school and live a shitty NEET life with my parents who treat me like garbage.
At least they let you be NEET and buy you food you spoiled brat

yes, I feel like I rolled 0 on all my attributes during character creation

No, but no success anywhere else matters if you are an incel subhuman.

At least they let you be NEET and buy you food you spoiled brat
I'm not thankful for that. I wish they would kick me out to the streets and die of starvation/whatever the fuck else but no, they somehow still "care" about me enough to force me to "live" in their house in pain and misery. I don't want to kill myself and the thought terrifies me but dying in the streets is still better than the constant hell I live in.

Last edited:
I can relate very much.

Relate a lot, would already destroyed my brain if i had a shotgun. Too coward for roping.

Do you know where you are?

I'm not a failure at all. Society is. You sound like a cuck with your defeatist attitude.

This is the mentality more people should have here tbh, women and soyciety are to blame, you did nothing wrong and genetics are just random bullshit.

Life is randomized and Lück based.

Ridiculous

I concluded I was nothing a time ago.

I'm a truecel with many, many mental health problems, and I got bad grades in high school and live a shitty NEET life with my parents who treat me like garbage. We're not well off money-wise, either. Life is pure hell, I'm a complete failure, it feels torturous just to live, I just want to "exist" until I die of old age because I'm too pussy to kill myself. If there's an afterlife I'm surely going to hell. When I die, I hope I can there is no afterlife so I don't exist anymore and this pathetic lump of flesh and bones can just rot away.

I see many people who STEMmaxx and are smart... you have no idea how lucky you are. My future is hopeless, at least you have something to live for, and no stupid fucking parents yelling at you every damn second.
You are exactly me mate. I’m complete failure and really can’t do anything at all, people bully and make fun of me wherever I go. This society is sick

Come on man you’re too harsh