Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else insanely creeped out by the guy narrating this

once i give amazon the keys to my house, can i pay extra to have the delivery man fuck my wife?

"Porch pirate" - is that what they call niggas these days?

But yeah, OP, I think you're just high af if this creeps you out.

"Porch pirate" - is that what they call niggas these days?

kek always blaming the niggas smh. Most of these "porch pirates" are white. What black person is ordering shit online? Its usually white people who buy from amazon, who obviously live in white neighborhoods with white robbers.

He sounds beta af but not creepy. Well, same thing in female eyes.

His voice has alot of reverb or something, also amazon key sounds terrible.

Comes off as a gay, he's making me uncomfortable.

kek always blaming the niggas smh. Most of these "porch pirates" are white. What black person is ordering shit online? Its usually white people who buy from amazon, who obviously live in white neighborhoods with white robbers.

that was good to watch

Amazon cuckey... Thanks but no thanks. I never even ordered anything from that shitty big brother company.

Glad this past the wall roastie caught this pre-wall roastie.

He's not at all creepy. I don't know why you would think he's creepy.

Femoids would love this as long as the mailman is Chad.