Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else incel in a country where women have low standards?

rot3000

rot3000

Banned
-
I can't relate to you lot who always go on about chad and women only dating good looking guys or tall guys, where i live they fuck actual subhumans who are uglier than this entire site. it’s like they have sex with everyone besides me. to me this is worse than seeing them with decent looking guys who have a functioning brain. is there anyone else whos somehow incel in a non lookist country

NT or it's over anywhere in the UK
yup, basically being NT in the UK is all that matters. It's not like the US where you have all these different subcultures. In the UK most people are complete NPCs and if you don't watch or play sports, wear the same shit as them, talk about whatever dumb shit they're into, you'll more than likely be an outsider.

yup, basically being NT in the UK is all that matters. It's not like the US where you have all these different subcultures. In the UK most people are complete NPCs and if you don't watch or play sports, wear the same shit as them, talk about whatever dumb shit they're into, you'll more than likely be an outsider.
It's the same here in Ireland as well

almost that, it will depend on how dark triad and nt you are