Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else here a purist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
A purist in the sense that even though I'm ugly, I'd much rather be ugly but remain what I am by nature, than to enhance myself artificially through stuff like surgeries.

I'm bald so for example I'd be against getting hair plugs or hair tattoos or other such things too. (although the plugs part has to do with money and my frugal nature and the fact that this shithole country has wage so low I'd have to slave for a year to get the money). Though even if I had the money I wouldn't spend it on plugs.

It's not really a matter of rationality I suppose. It's a matter of attitude and mentality. That's how I am, that's my character, and even though this way of thinking isn't necessarily smart, I am who I am and the world can go fuck itself, I won't alter myself to fit the world's whims.

Last edited:
I have been so far, but it didn't get me anywhere except on this website.

Nah, fuck that. If I could fix my defects I would do it by any means necessary. Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

Based thread

Yes i could easily afford removing all of my moles with lasers but i would have to find a good clinic, book a session and travel a few hrs with bus and change busses. It's just too much of a hassle for me. I'd rather put apple cider vinegar on them and hope for the best.

Yes i could easily afford removing all of my moles with lasers but i would have to find a good clinic, book a session and travel a few hrs with bus and change busses. It's just too much of a hassle for me. I'd rather put apple cider vinegar on them and hope for the best.
Yeah that's probably the primary reason for me too. Fuck the hassle. And fuck paying money to fix a cosmetic flaw, not like I'm going to be handsome if some of my flaws are fixed.

Same. I'm bald for instance and I would be lying if I were saying I don't care, yet I would never put a wig or resort to hair transplants. I don't see the point, as I don't think it would change anything with females (after all I used to have hair, and I wasn't exactly slaying).

Recently I also had similar thoughts about dick size. I came across an article about genital transplants, and I wondered if I would do that if the technique was perfected. I thought I wouldn't, even though I have a small dick and feel slightly insecure about it. It's hard to explain, it just wouldn't feel right.

It's like : I don't hate my body, despite all its flaws. I want it to be what it can be as best as it can. I want to see its nature express itself, and I don't see any hypothetical greater success with females justifying anything else. That's also why I don't do stuff like tatoos or piercings, why I don't drink alcohol or smoke or take drugs, btw.

I'm not religious but the expression "my body is my temple" has some truth behind it IMHO.

Last edited:
A purist in the sense that even though I'm ugly, I'd much rather be ugly but remain what I am by nature, than to enhance myself artificially through stuff like surgeries.

I'm bald so for example I'd be against getting hair plugs or hair tattoos or other such things too. (although the plugs part has to do with money and my frugal nature and the fact that this shithole country has wage so low I'd have to slave for a year to get the money). Though even if I had the money I wouldn't spend it on plugs.

It's not really a matter of rationality I suppose. It's a matter of attitude and mentality. That's how I am, that's my character, and even though this way of thinking isn't necessarily smart, I am who I am and the world can go fuck itself, I won't alter myself to fit the world's whims.
Yeah.
I also believe there's more potential to go wrong and mess things up even more and that if fate seems to have decided you will live and die as a virgin then opposing that fate will only make things worse for you in every way.

Yeah I think being a purist is fine. But meeting a purist female is going to be next to impossible. No braces, no makeup, how do you feel about skincare?

I'm basically the same. Yeah I got dealt a bad hand, but I'm too proud to jump through all kinds of hoops to change that.

Definitely agreed with your perspective, I want to looksmax as naturally as possible without surgery.
Yeah I think being a purist is fine. But meeting a purist female is going to be next to impossible. No braces, no makeup, how do you feel about skincare?
Brutal, I want to have a girlfriend without tattoos or piercings (I don't mind light makeup though)

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm like that too. Even if I was for surgeries, I think I'm beyond salvation at this point and that surgery is useless, unless I want to ascend with a woman with a body count higher than her IQ.

Same. I do not care enough about my appearance to put any effort into looksmaxxing.

Yeah. I don't really wanna turn into a chad so much as I just wish foids found me attractive.

Yes, waste money because of what other people think of you is pathetic

this but in my case height is main problem at 5'5 any looksmaxing is futile. if i was 5'10 or 6'0 would have ascended even without surgery
Nah, fuck that. If I could fix my defects I would do it by any means necessary. Volcel if you wouldn't tbh