Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is anyone else happy that hate towards women is increasing day by day?

• Thread starter Survivalist_Prepper
  • Start date
S

Survivalist_Prepper

Banned
-
We didn’t even have to leave our houses but we successfully created a 'toxic' ideology that makes women feel unsafe today. How magical?

I'm glad that the collective hate will only increase everyday. I'd love to see women miserable.

The only thing stopping women from being truly miserable are bluepilled male and they are HUGE. They problem is that they would rather get cucked than join incels.is

Foids don't live rent free in my mind, if I don't get any benefit from it why should I care

noo they are still alive

Cope.
The only thing that's increasing day by day is the money made on onlyfans.

It doesn't make them feel "unsafe" it's just manipulation tactic they use to send their simps after us because they hate us. They know that we're just a bunch of ugly guys who have had it with their shit and not a real threat

It doesn't make them feel "unsafe" it's just manipulation tactic they use to send their simps after us because they hate us. They know that we're just a bunch of ugly guys who have had it with their shit and not a real threat
There might be some other unforeseen consequences
200.gif