Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is anyone else giga scared from the space ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Space seems very scary to me. If I googled pics of space right now i'd probably get a panic attack. I've been like this since a very young child. Space pics used to terrify me. There was that black hole video I was watching and when it showed some simulator of a black hole I immediately closed the video due to getting an awful panic attack.

I love watching the stars during the night it's very beautiful, but images from the outer space truly scare me. I actually used to be paranoid about randomly getting teleported into space I occassionaly have this irrational fear for some reason.

I pretty much feel the same way about the deep ocean.

I'm not scared of pics of space, but i'd be scared of being in space
Same for the deep ocean too

Imagine floating in space in complete pitch black darkness

Scary if you actually visualize it

I only fear the process of dying. That is my obsession. Not death, because once you die, you are already dead, but the process of going away, painfully, for months or even years in a painful illness.

Space seems very scary to me. If I googled pics of space right now i'd probably get a panic attack. I've been like this since a very young child. Space pics used to terrify me. There was that black hole video I was watching and when it showed some simulator of a black hole I immediately closed the video due to getting an awful panic attack.

I love watching the stars during the night it's very beautiful, but images from the outer space truly scare me. I actually used to be paranoid about randomly getting teleported into space I occassionaly have this irrational fear for some reason.

I pretty much feel the same way about the deep ocean.
Damn that sucks
I don't relate brocel but I hope it gets better for you

Also I'm curious,
How do you feel looking at this image? :

Enclosed in a dome

I only fear the process of dying. That is my obsession. Not death, because once you die, you are already dead, but the process of going away, painfully, for months or even years in a painful illness.
imagine being teleported randomly to space without a suit and falling to your death vanishing in darkness. I am literally tripping imagining this shit i feel like its going to happen if i think about it jfl. Im giga autistic.

NASA is fake and gay

The world is run by a satanic elite

imagine being teleported randomly to space without a suit and falling to your death vanishing in darkness. I am literally tripping imagining this shit i feel like its going to happen if i think about it jfl. Im giga autistic.
You would be boiled to death. No cap.

It's one of those tortuous ways to die, like being drowned

full moon today

it's funny how humans can die by both fire and water yet we cannot live without them at the same time especially water, but fire is also necessary and the reason why we survived as species.

you'd probably explode and die in 1 second tbh wont rly feel much. You'd be dead before you realized yuou got teleported.

it's funny how humans can die by both fire and water yet we cannot live without them at the same time especially water, but fire is also necessary and the reason why we survived as species.
They are like foids. Not having them destroys your life just as much as having them.

They are like foids. Not having them destroys your life just as much as having them.
3 necessary things needed for humans to keep the human race going : foids, fire and water. Without foids we cannot have babies. Brutal.

Over for anxietycels

Doesn't scare me

The ocean seems far scarier since I'm more likely to be there one day.

I think it's called cosmophobia.

The real reason you're afraid of space because it makes you feel completely insignificant.