Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is anyone else fightmaxxing as a cope?

InkCell

InkCell

Commited suicide by janny
-
My life is boring as fuck so I started going out and just fighting people. I started putting on a ski mask and at first it was only homeless people then it evolved to high school kids and now I’m picking fights with grown men. I even have a nemesis. I beat up the same guy a couple times, found out where he works so I catch him off guard after he gets off work. He’s been posting on Facebook about catching me at night and giving me what I deserve. Dude drives around at night with a shotgun trying to kill me. My life is so much more exciting now am I crazy for doing this?

I started putting on a ski mask and at first it was only homeless people then it evolved to high school kids
what a hero

i lose fights so i cant fightmaxx

i have been training in a martial art known as "biritsu" to get my revenge on the stoners at the park who beat me up

I'm sure I got a few of the "youngcel" larpers on here:feelsEhh:
wait were you the drug dealer pedo guy who beat me up for touching those foids asses when i didn't?

lmao I hope you're not bullshitting, keep it up if so

I dont because Im a framelet manlet who'd just get beaten up. I've worked out but there's no gym for my frame

Tales from the basement

If this is real it's not going to end well, no.

Try handing out flowers to passersby instead.

If this is real it's not going to end well, no.

Try handing out flowers to passersby instead.
Fuck no I'm a low iq piece of shit who will never accomplish anything. May as well die honorably instead of rotting.

f0f.jpg

This you?

That’s just stupid. You’ll get killed for dumb shit like that. Just join a boxing gym or an mma gym, you’ll find a lot of people to fight and learn from.

I always get beaten so no lol

How much of this entire board is a LARP?:feelsLSD:

I fought in the cage but that was it

You knew the guy you were fighting with by name? :feelskek: