Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else complete shit at everything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Literally anything I do, games, anything, I'm fucking shit. I'm pretty sure I got brain damaged at birth or some shit, cause my cognitive skills are fucked, literally bad at everything. Now I never say shit about wanting to die, but right now I wouldn't mind it, fuck.

Yep. I'm pretty shit at everything. I even suck at video games.

Better to live for desire (if that ever happens...) than be good at something (even if its something we all have left...)

Genetics bro were all fucked
now go give him a firm handshake and tell him you'll be the best hire he ever made

Yeah, I suck at everything. School, games, sports. You name it.

I have literally zero good qualities. Most people are specialized at something ( sports, math, physics, art, music whatever) while I literally have nothing to show and I have zero interest to sink any time into those either, because they don't interest me.

i am a perfect human being but i was not made for this shit society

I'm only good at eating.

I stopped giving a fuck about that. I just try to have fun

Not really, in fact I find I am either decent or good, but of course due to my insanely high inhibition it doesn't matter. Literally no matter what I do, I'm extremely nervous the entire time and extremely afraid of being judged by anyone.

Nothing is really that hard when you put your mind to it, and actually sit down and try to understand it fully