Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is anyone else annoyed when fellow young men talk to him?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
On Tuesday, some dude in my course showed me his desktop gif/video and offered to teach me how to do that. I politely declined.
Today, another male started talking to me about the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer, I told him it was an embarrassment and that I wouldn't watch it. Then he started talking about Endgame and asked if I had seen it.
Why don't they leave me alone? I'm an ugly, figuratively mute sperg, why don't you go talk to the normies and the 3 females in the class? My "conversations" are letting the other person ramble about whatever with minimal input on my part (That looks good, I agree, yes the movie is gonna be really bad).

Can't relate. People don't initiate conversations with me. I'd like nothing more than someone wanting to talk to me without me having to go up to them. Want to switch lives?

It might be worth trying to engage with someone else even though it really sucks. I hate talking to others too, but sometimes we might actually need to communicate with someone without them thinking we are weirdos. Anyway, it's over for mentalcels.

I wish young men talked with me. But just with condition tat they will help me in outsidemaxing, approaching cute adorable girls in streets, and shuts up about "looking for woman your age"

I am literally incapable of having a conversation

I wouldn't get annoyed but I'd be nervous and paranoid about being asked personal questions. In other words, I prefer to keep the fact that I'm a NEET internet addict to myself.

I can talk to people but what's the point. I have so called work-friendships that end as soon as I walk out the door.

I said before I am super beta so I just adapt to my environment. I became pro LARPer. I can larp normies so good. They are my friends. But fuck them it takes so much energy and I fucking hate all of them I despise them all. Besides if they push me too hard my larp disguise falls off and my autism comes out. Cant even talk to a chubby girl at work that I liked, she thinks im autist now for sure. Need to stick to my larp and have chad fake friends to stay sane at work or I would go all out ER on this motherfuckers.

Yeah, i don't really like having rl converations either. Mainly due to the fact that they're mostly very boring.
I wouldn't get annoyed but I'd be nervous and paranoid about being asked personal questions. In other words, I prefer to keep the fact that I'm a NEET internet addict to myself.
Yeah also this.

On Tuesday, some dude in my course showed me his desktop gif/video and offered to teach me how to do that. I politely declined.
Today, another male started talking to me about the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer, I told him it was an embarrassment and that I wouldn't watch it. Then he started talking about Endgame and asked if I had seen it.
Why don't they leave me alone? I'm an ugly, figuratively mute sperg, why don't you go talk to the normies and the 3 females in the class? My "conversations" are letting the other person ramble about whatever with minimal input on my part (That looks good, I agree, yes the movie is gonna be really bad).

Now that I think of it maybe its because they pity you? Like you know, they think u have no friends and are suffering so they talk to you out of pity.

Can't say I relate either. I can't start a conversation with even the closest people to me even if my life depends on it. And people tend to avoid me like the plague. Can't say that bothers me much. I like silence. But I wish I was born like a normie and find pleasure in their boring daily routines. Small talks and boring hobbies.

Seems like you’re the type of person that just wants to be left alone by everyone by the looks of it.
@-BrettyBoy- I'm curious to hear your opinion on this.
Stated.

I react very agressevly . they run fast from me heheh

It means you look approachable in some way idk but it would be smart to entertain there advances you never know who has connections

I haven’t had someone my age talk to me in over 3 years.

I don't mind it. It happens rarely and those normies stop talking to me when they notice that I'm not one of them which, very often, happens quickly.