Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is anyone else annoyed by all the news of the britbong royal family?

What is your view of the britbong royal family?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I try to be an informedcel by newsmaxxing. However, almost every day the news is dominated by Prince Harry and whatever random shit he did. Prince Harry never had a real job and is essentially a NEET in a rich family full of NEETs who has sex slaves undoubtedly and also has foids throwing themselves at him due to the status of his NEET family.

I understand that foids love this shit and is a reason why it is in the news. Just another reason why I hate foids.

What is weird is that it's always just them. There are so many other crowned heads in other countries, why all this obsession for the britbongistani ones? I don't get it.

Anyway execute all of them in Super Mario World

royal family is based but prince harry should be executed like diana

I don't care about such shenanigans

Idk why the brits support this NEET family with their tax money

What is weird is that it's always just them. There are so many other crowned heads in other countries, why all this obsession for the britbongistani ones? I don't get it.

We live in an Anglo world.

y.

I don't care about the news tbh, but doesn't surprise me the pathetic obsession some normfags have with muh royal family.