Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone else a really boring person?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17983
  • Start date
Deleted member 17983

Deleted member 17983

graycel so don't bully
-
I know muh personality but seriously. It's amazing how little I have to talk about when i'm actually put in a situation where i'm forced to talk to people. I absolutely cannot do small talk. How the fuck do people do it? How can they have a conversation with someone they just met?
The guy I started working with a couple of months ago is already friendly with all our co-workers, yet the extent of what I say to them is "How are you?" and "Good. What about you?" Some of them even questioned why I don't talk much.

I started college recently too and I found a little group I hang out with but each time we're sitting together it's just them talking and me quietly staring at them. There's fucking nothing remotely interesting about me. I am so boring. I was never allowed to develop a personality. Everyone always excluded me and now i'm trapped in a box that I can't get out of. I can't talk to men my age so how the fucking fuck am I supposed to find something I can talk about with a foid, a creature who may as well have grew up on a different planet than me?
You could pay me a billion dollars and I wouldn't be able to pretend to be a normie for 10 minutes.
It's so fucking over.

I have never experienced anything interesting. I have no interesting hobbies. No 'good' or 'cool' job. No experience with women (obviously). So yes, I'm a boring person in normies eyes.

There's no basis for conversations between me and normfags.

@OverBeforeItBegan

Normies talk about their lives. More of a social life = more interesting normie
You're ugly with no social life => nothing to talk about = boring person

I have never experienced anything interesting. I have no interesting hobbies. No 'good' or 'cool' job. No experience with women (obviously). So yes, I'm a boring person in normies eyes.

Yeah, I don't have any experiences to talk about. I noticed when normalfags have conversations it's always one of them saying they did something and then someone else saying they did something similar and then they talk about that. And I can never relate because I didn't do any of those things.

Yeah, I don't have any experiences to talk about. I noticed when normalfags have conversations it's always one of them saying they did something and then someone else saying they did something similar and then they talk about that. And I can never relate because I didn't do any of those things.
Normfags also love discussing which foids they had sex with. They actually have quite many topics to talk about but I'm not interested in any of them.

Those with happiness and success love to talk about their day. I'm too discontent to feign happiness. I can't even pretend things are going well. So yes most of the time I appear depressed and hopeless or "boring"

this.

normies have unconsciously developed a system that shits out losers who don't ascend socially at an early age

that being said, freshman year i was pretty outgoing and tried to make "friends" but failed most of the time. I tried talking about sports, drugs, vidya, partying, etc.

I am incredibly boring. I can't talk about anything outside of inceldom

I can relate very much. Being non-NT is hell.

I think it's normal. They are normies. But you and I are not like them. (Water is wet).

I can relate very much. Being non-NT is hell.
Those with happiness and success love to talk about their day. I'm too discontent to feign happiness. I can't even pretend things are going well. So yes most of the time I appear depressed and hopeless or "boring"

IDGAF anymore.

Talk between 2 people is both talk about themselves and other pretend he cares.

i'm the type of person who usually just listens in conversations and asks questions about the other people because i have nothing to add. my life is boring all i do is work then lurk the internet for 8+ hrs before bed. Even on my days off I just sleep a bit more then lurk the internet for 12+ hrs instead

I mean a lot of people will ask what is holding me back and staying inside but obviously quarantine aside you can't really do much without money and i just have enough to pay rent and eat food. not like i can vacation to some exotic place like some Influencer. I don't get free opportunities handed to me like YouTubers. no status means automatically no women want me. what else is there to talk about? i got nothing going on in my life

Downward spiral, as they accumulate more social experiences you became even more boring to talk to (in their eyes).

I'm unironically more interesting than most normies

I know muh personality but seriously. It's amazing how little I have to talk about when i'm actually put in a situation where i'm forced to talk to people. I absolutely cannot do small talk. How the fuck do people do it? How can they have a conversation with someone they just met?
The guy I started working with a couple of months ago is already friendly with all our co-workers, yet the extent of what I say to them is "How are you?" and "Good. What about you?" Some of them even questioned why I don't talk much.

I started college recently too and I found a little group I hang out with but each time we're sitting together it's just them talking and me quietly staring at them. There's fucking nothing remotely interesting about me. I am so boring. I was never allowed to develop a personality. Everyone always excluded me and now i'm trapped in a box that I can't get out of. I can't talk to men my age so how the fucking fuck am I supposed to find something I can talk about with a foid, a creature who may as well have grew up on a different planet than me?
You could pay me a billion dollars and I wouldn't be able to pretend to be a normie for 10 minutes.
It's so fucking over.
%1000 me
I wish I could be friends with you guys irl so I could do normie shit but with people I can actually relate to:feelsrope:

I'm unironically more interesting than most normies
Normies unironically hate unattractive non-NT guys that try to be socially well rounded, polite, functioning and try to talk about engaging and interesting topics (like society says you should do) but that refuse to jestermaxx and open themselves up to being easily used.
The call such guys "boring".

Boring to them means you aren't willing to make a fool out of yourself for their amusement.

Last edited:

It's so fucking over.
Feel with you, brocel. I am also extremely bad at talking/spontaneous things. I can only function on long-terms and on short-terms I cannot resist the urge to sperg out despite sometimes even knowing better. I fuck things up so easily and did so much fucked up shit because of spontaneous actions that I would regret minutes later.

The nonly time I can really talk is when I'm geeking out about something. Thank you, autism.

This topic has really interested me. I cannot understand what people are talking about... I made it my objective to try to listen in to conversations on the metro and it's all just bullshit bragging about what person A did to person B, telling uninterested stories about their boring lives.
I also tried conversational starters cards. Like: "Oh, do you have any project going on?" Like actually asking for that boring story. Then what? Ridiculous...
Better just be quite.

Bruh you're walking around with girls telling you that you're pretty
Those same girls ghosted me for not listening to them about how chad is beautiful and a whole hour lecture about his diet twice in a row, ever heard of virtue signaling? They just wanted me to become tjeir personal gay best friend aka cuck

Those same girls ghosted me for not listening to them about how chad is beautiful and a whole hour lecture about his diet twice in a row, ever heard of virtue signaling? They just wanted me to become tjeir personal gay best friend aka cuck
Tfw girls don't even virtue signal for you :feelscry:

yes tbh, I have no interest in sports or partying or Netflix or whatever it is that normies talk about so I’m like a brick wall to talk to

with other autists that I know irl we can talk about stuff for hours but conversations with normies never go anywhere

i was always socially forced into a position where i have to act boring and unassuming. you have to first share common interests/experiences and be at least within similar social standing if you want others to see you as "impressive" or interesting, otherwise you will just end up as a laughing stock.

Last edited:
Try talking to them about football, works for me. Apart from football however I have nothing to talk about and I relate to you 100%, my mind just blanks out and I just listen to people instead of engaging

Surprised there aren't more bluepillers lurking this thread.

*raises hand*

I was more exciting as a needle junkster and I wasn’t even coherent most of the time.

Yeah I haven't had a proper friend circle since I was 14. That's 9 years ago. Since then I had a few sort of outcast friends and now no one for years.

I make up for it somewhat by trying to be low inhib.

I do run out of stuff though. I can fake being a normie with some people when I first meet them for like 30 min, others for 10 minutes, but then I run out. Normies don't run out ever cause they do shit with their normie NT social circles regularly and share the same sports interests.

I have never experienced anything interesting.
Everything interesting that has ever happened to me took place in my imagination or dreams.