Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else a procrastinator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I have such a low amount of motivation that I am procrastinating in almost every aspect of life or I simply do nothing at all.Unless it's something that requires no amount of willpower.

What about you guys?

I've been procrastinating for years. I see no motivation to do much of anything.

I only do things that entertain me
I used to procrastinate all the time in school

I usually procrastinate until I reach a time crisis, then I panic and become anxious and then I sometimes fail... Fuck this shit.

Depression makes me loose all the willpower I ever had, fuck me, I don't even have the willpower to listen to my beloved music anymore. FML

I am glad that I am not the only one.
it's either cope with whatevermaxing or LDAR
I imagine at least 3/4 of the forum being heavy procrastinators

is anyone else a massive faggot

I've set some long term goals and have an idea of where I wanna be in several years, so I'm not really in the mood to procrastinate anymore. I've already failed in one aspect of life being incel and I don't wanna fail in another.

I used to be terrible back in hgih school/college, but I am much better now that I'm in "the real world". My free time is more relaxed now, so I feel less pressure to do things, and funny enough, I'm actually more likely to do them now.

is anyone else a massive faggot
What did I do to you ? :(
Maybe a case of incel rage? I have those days tbh.

I have motivation, I'm just lazy as shit

I have motivation, I'm just lazy as shit

COPE

I used to believe that Im "lazy but smart" but thats no longer the case, I realize that Im just simply low IQ

Its time to admit to yourself that you are simply horrible at time management

COPE

I used to believe that Im "lazy but smart" but thats no longer the case, I realize that Im just simply low IQ

Its time to admit to yourself that you are simply horrible at time management
Im not saying that I’m smart, im just saying that I’m lazy

Yes, I have no energy at all, I feel so weak all the fucking time I can barely do anything, I sleep 12 hours straight but still feel like shit

that was all I did in uni
my life is garbage

Yeah, I’m a major procrastinator as well. Procrastinated a lot back in elementary and high school. Only in community college was where I became more serious and decided to work hard to get good grades.

Now as a NEET again, I’m back to procrastinating. I’m very behind in my anime and video game backlog because I have no movivation at the moment :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I’m a major procrastinator as well. Procrastinated a lot back in elementary and high school. Only in community college was where I became more serious and decided to work hard to get good grades.

Now as a NEET again, I’m back to procrastinating. I’m very behind in my anime and video game backlog because I have no movivation at the moment :feelsbadman:
What is your VG backlog? I will pick one for you to play.

What is your VG backlog? I will pick one for you to play.

It’s mostly weeb games I play, but here’s what I bought and haven’t touched or barely played:
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon’s Crown
  • Cyberdimension Neptunia
  • Senran Kagura PBS
  • Undertale
  • Doki Doki Literture Club
  • Postal 2
  • And a few more I can’t remember at the top of my head

It’s mostly weeb games I play, but here’s what I bought and haven’t touched or barely played:
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon’s Crown
  • Cyberdimension Neptunia
  • Senran Kagura PBS
  • Undertale
  • Doki Doki Literture Club
  • Postal 2
  • And a few more I can’t remember at the top of my head
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix <---- Very Good
  • Tales of Berseria <---- Never played
  • Dragon’s Crown <---- Never played
  • Cyberdimension Neptunia <---- Played the orgininal and did not like. Wasn't terrible though.
  • Senran Kagura PBS <---- Played 1 Senran game, was uninteresting
  • Undertale <---- Never played
  • Doki Doki Literture Club <---- Just recently played for first time. Very interesting.
  • Postal 2 <---- Never played
Play Kingdom Hearts of DDLC. DDLC you can fininsh in like 2 or 3 hours. KH will take ~40 hours to be Sephiroth.

I haven't even assembled my ikea furniture after a year of having it.
you tell me :)

Yeah but if I am motivated I can get through things easier

dont bully facade just because i did im just havinf a mental breakdown episode

@theultimate341

@StormlitAqua

Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it. I’ll play the Kingdom Hearts Remix collection before KH3 comes out since it’s been a while I played a game in the series

Yes. I even procrastinate on hobbies.

I will reply to this thread later

What's the point of trying to do anything if you know you'll be rotting alone for the rest of your life anyway? Fuck that.

dont bully facade just because i did im just havinf a mental breakdown episode

@theultimate341
I hope you’re okay, and I’m not bullying facade I will never do such a thing.

Can't procrastinate on being hella' cute can you?

Im a very motivated guy, I like to get things done asap, thats just how alpha males operate.

Last edited:
I will reply to this thread later
iu

I have nothing to procrastinate on.

I have always been a procrastinator and almost failed high school because of it. I have no motivation to do anything anymore

being a lazy fuck is a basic incel trait

being a lazy fuck is a basic incel trait
That is apparently a common theme here. I wish I had enough willpower to acquire actual skills and perhaps a talent.

Yes. I'm a lazy piece of shit that LDARs on this forum all day and plays vidya/watches random shows on 123movies. I sometimes struggle to find the motivation to make food. The only time I leave the house is to get munchies

The only thing I don't procrastinate with is watching youtube and commenting on here and sometimes fb.

I'm a huge procrastinator. I usually do things at the very last minute or end up never doing it at all. I barely even have the motivation to watch anime these days. I don't see the point in doing anything important. All I do is LDAR and browse this forum.

Last edited:
I have such a low amount of motivation that I am procrastinating in almost every aspect of life or I simply do nothing at all.Unless it's something that requires no amount of willpower.

What about you guys?
you need to harness some of that A L P H A energy.

would kill this entire forum to be her

10214559.jpg

I procrastinate so much. I have no idea how i keep passing my classes and have a 3.0 gpa with how much i procrastinate
That is apparently a common theme here. I wish I had enough willpower to acquire actual skills and perhaps a talent.

Try subliminals for motivation and developing talents

Don't want to give myself gold and roses but I'm an huge procrastinator

If I don't set up a calendar I have a tendency to procrastinate.

Maked a thrwad about ascending to doug style ( that nigger kid from the anime gangsta ) i jogged once since then i believe it was 15. June and thats it,

Fair enough i have Motivation to lern combos or a new character in fighting games, they give some sense of accomplishment (sitting through, lerning and executing those combos and techs)

I will cloth max first,get into the mindset of a thug, then i slowly trying to ascend, doing it in a rush is and will be a failed attempt