Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is anyone doing that incel study survey thing?

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Its a payed survey for incels. I feel like I'm a lab-rat. I'm not some study-group or someone's science project or final paper.
I just wish they could leave it at: incels are people who want to have romantic relationships but are unable to. They struggle to find romantic partners because of mental health, unrealistic standards of women, ugliness, a wrecked sexual/dating market, etc. They are a very small minority.
Thats it.
I hate that it has to be twisted into something for their own racial political nonsense agenda where its some violent terrorist organization of men who kill women. That couldn't be further from the truth. Fuck the lying globalist money-hungry media. They feed off of fear and tension to bring in more profits.

Anyway, here are these retards making a profit off of it:

This guy has 'based his education around incel culture'. He does make some good points and actually takes some time to understand it but still, the whole thing is a joke.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4fQ4hhv-es

20 bucks are 20 bucks, but apparently this is for Angloids only and i'm a spaghetticel so whatever

i am not doing that shit plus there's no way they will pay me 20 bucks, they will probably tell me that they don't have a way to give me the money because i live in a third world country

i am not doing that shit plus there's no way they will pay me 20 bucks, they will probably tell me that they don't have a way to give me the money because i live in a third world country
They should give me 1,000-5,000 for the survey and then maybe I’ll do it

They can lick my taint

I would have done it if they bothered to send me the survey. Oh well, their loss.

Don't live in the US or the UK. Couldn't do it even if I wanted to. :ping:

If you do, just hit random shit.

I'm not anglocel so I couldn't anyway. I'm more worried about the fact that .is admins try to get people to participate on the study :feelsLSD: