Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is anyone allowed to be sexy anymore?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
If a woman shows too much skin then she is being objectified.

If a muscular man does then it is toxic masculinity.

If a tough woman does it then that's still being objectified somehow.

So... who?

The only group that really seems to spring to mind is landwhales, lol

Even then I feel like it's only done to try to get at men. If men liked it, they'd disallow that too.

I don't necessarily agree that this society is becoming more sexualised. That may have been true up until things went woke but now it seems to be more puritanical, to me.

Last edited:
no only trannies and homos are allowed to

no only trannies and homos are allowed to

Yet if men started putting "trans women" in games and stuff instead of women (but who looked exactly like women) to exploit the loophole, then suddenly it would be disallowed. XD

Although I must admit that making all the women really fat would be pretty funny!

Last edited:
you cant be sexy because the fat whores don't feel involved
Fat nigger

you cant be sexy because the fat whores don't feel involved
. View attachment 546945

It's bizarre isn't it. It's like you're only allowed to look objectified if you're unattractive enough that nobody will actually do it.

I do think that this post-2016 authoritarian left society has led to an alternative kind of sexual puritanism, very different to the kind that existed when society was more authoritarian right (pre-1965, say).

Mainstream society is so odd, isn't it? It keeps changing and even if it does align with your views at some point, chances are it will change quite dramatically again and then it won't.

I don't think it has to be this way, but this is the way it is with this current elite that we have.

It shouldn’t be allowed! Being sexy is a privilege and makes ugly people feel bad. I want all people on this planet to wear this:
132F8CC8 B571 4A21 ADB6 AF44257B22A0

And being rich shouldn’t be allowed too. No privileges for anybody means peace on this earth.

Attachments

• 69CA9BAC-FBA8-41A8-9BDE-2585860F2F1F.webp
    212.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
It shouldn’t be allowed! Being sexy is a privilege and makes ugly people feel bad. I want all people on this planet to wear this:
View attachment 547041

And being rich shouldn’t be allowed too. No privileges for anybody means peace on this earth.

You realise that's a left-wing perspective, right? Wanting absolute equality like that.

Would people be allowed to vary in any way? Intelligence?

You realise that's a left-wing perspective, right? Wanting absolute equality like that.
I know, I am a true lefti. Not a woke lefti you will find on Twitter and reddit. Most of these woke leftis are ok when a woman dresses like a slut, I am not.
Would people be allowed to vary in any way? Intelligence?
Any form of vary or diversity in general will always lead to conflicts between privileged and non privileged people. You can not make people totally equal that’s for sure but it’s possible for many areas of life.
Destroy sexuality and destroy capitalism!
Intelligence?
I don’t think that is possible so no.

Last edited:
Destroy sexuality and destroy capitalism!

What do you mean by destroy sexuality? Everyone keeps covered up and they don't have sex before marriage?

What do you mean by destroy sexuality? Everyone keeps covered up and they don't have sex before marriage?
No, I mean literally destroy sexuality. Every human being should be forced to take drugs that will destroy your desire for sex and intimacy. I know that sounds like a dystopia and it will never happen but this is my "dream". If there is not love resp. sex for everybody on this planet, nobody should have it.

(((something))) is going on

View attachment 547041

Can I get mine in holeless Mylar?