Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is anybody else just kind of damaged from a lifetime of ‘loose vagina’ jokes?

Imagine if they saw @Retardfuel's threads:feelskek:.

Yikes sweetie!!
Your loose vagina complex is showing.
Maybe, just maybe, try to work on your personality.

It just seems like joking about vaginal tightness is a hell of a lot more acceptable than joking about penis size. And it’s fucking damaging.
1567_400x600.jpg

Lol they make the same arguments as the ‘misogynists’ and pretend like they’re better

the jokes are gross and they are based on a belief that women who have sex with a lot of partners are ruined, etc.
It's absurd because most men have gripped their dicks too tightly over the years and vaginas will never be as tight as a man's death grip.
It's their own problem, and they are deflecting
women don't ruin their pussy with excess sex and stimulation
men ruin their cocks with excess stimulation and grip

It's not okay to body shame women
I dated a guy who said that about his ex. He was 2.5 inches. It's called projection.
Self explanatory

comment section of course rife with hypocrisy, not surprising coming from r/TwoChromosomes

Last edited:
Imagine if they saw @Retardfuel's threads:feelskek:.
He is one of the best users of this site, I always laugh reading his posts and he makes the roasties go crazy :feelshaha:

The solution is to just not be a slut. Meanwhile there’s no similar solution to being self conscious about size for guys

They can dish but not take any

Per usual the true entertainment is in the comments :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :
You want to know when the joke is especially damaging and hurtful? When it's coming from your husband after you've pushed out their child.

I was told on countless occasions that having sex with me was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. After our son was born and I was given an episiotomy AND a "husband stitch" I didn't want, my exh called me frankenpussy. And any time we had sex after my sons birth I had so much pain at the repair site that I didn't want to have sex, but then was called frigid or cold.
Based Chad husband.

It just seems like joking about vaginal tightness is a hell of a lot more acceptable than joking about penis size.
Which world do these people live in? People always make fun of small penises, way often than vaginal tightness. In the new Velma it's all they ever talk about, but I can't think of a big money show making fun of roasties

The solution is to just not be a slut. Meanwhile there’s no similar solution to being self conscious about size for guys

Not necessarily, I bet most jav actresses have tighter pussies than a woman that had sex with her ex Chad Monstercock 20 times a week for the last 5 years