Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is antinatalism based or gay

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
Anything that has to do with morals is gay. What's moral to someone can be immoral to someone else. Debating the morality of something is for retards that don't know the difference between opinion and fact.
Literally the same arguement gay people use.
this tbh. I cringe whenever I remind myself that I shared this pov a few years ago.

this tbh. I cringe whenever I remind myself that I shared this pov a few years ago.
"Why do you want to ban lgbt+ ideology? It's not immoral to me". The arguement of subjective morality has been to further denigrade culture and societies.

Somehow it's based and acceptable by an order of a living group but when you try to push it into others mind and try to earn something by spreading this information it may sounds like you're just being an opportunist.

Having kids is narcissistic behaviour and if even one of the parent is slightly subhuman they should get vasectomy or whatever the foid procedure is

From natures point of view you are a loser if you don't procreate no matter how good or bad your genes are. It's just that your genetic quality determines your success in that venture. Your intelligence could somewhat mitigate this as you'd be able to think up potential solutions around your poor genetic quality but it's by and large an abnormality which is why lots of super intelligent people die with no children.

Antinatalism is a psyop by the system and anyone arguing it on the basis of enviromentalism or to support inceldom is a loser NPC. As much as I suffer due to my genes, I believe alot of issues are due to environmental mismatch rather than 100% genetic and therefore find fault with the system we are born into.