Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is antinatalism based or gay

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Anything that has to do with morals is gay. What's moral to someone can be immoral to someone else. Debating the morality of something is for retards that don't know the difference between opinion and fact.

Anything that has to do with morals is gay. What's moral to someone can be immoral to someone else. Debating the morality of something is for retards that don't know the difference between opinion and fact.
Literally the same arguement gay people use.

It depends. If you're sick or mentally I'll, it's better to not procreate.

I'm a nihilist so i'm not only antinatalist, i'm straight up for genocides.
We shouldn't just limit ourself from procreate, we should also start to killing eachother asap. What a dream an 8billion royal rumble would be! WHAT A DREAM!

it's neither, have kids if u want to it's whatever

Based, not having kids can prevent Inceldom and suffering.
No point having to raise an unfortunate incel son or a whiny hypergamous daughter

We shouldn't just limit ourself from procreate, we should also start to killing eachother asap. What a dream an 8billion royal rumble would be! WHAT A DREAM!
We can say that experiment Covid-19 failed.:society:

I wish I was never born so yeah, anytime I see a pregnant woman I cringe

It goes against human nature, I guess it’s up to the person being asked though

Its gay.
Pro-natalism combined with hardcore eugenics is the golden path.
The future must be populated by beautiful, long-lived, eternally healthy geniuses who judge each other by personality alone.

Based but unfortunately a lot of feminist whores also agree with it for the wrong reasons, so if you look on the subreddit there's lots of cringe.

reddit ideology ergo faggot

Antinatalism is wishful thinking, when low iq retards are reproducing.
You are already living the antinatalist lifestyle even if out of spite, otherwise cuck.

Last edited:
Based

Having kids in clown world is stupid especially as an ugly guy.

You daughter will 100% cuck you. And your son is 99% likely to be a miserable incel.

So yes, its based if you don't want to continue the cycle of misery.

We can say that experiment Covid-19 failed.:society:
No, it didn't. Thousends of litte buissens got destoryed, and monopolist positions got better than ever. Rich got richer than before and poorer got fucked all the way

No, it didn't. Thousends of litte buissens got destoryed, and monopolist positions got better than ever. Rich got richer than before and poorer got fucked all the way
Not enough people have died.Or maybe this was the begining of something greatER.

Its gay.
Pro-natalism combined with hardcore eugenics is the golden path.
The future must be populated by beautiful, long-lived, eternally healthy geniuses who judge each other by personality alone.
If I was in charge of the human-breeding-protocol I would create literal titans aot style

If you're an atheist and has a heart, it's pretty much a must to be an antinatalist, kek. I'm only not one anymore because now I have faith.

Holy high IQ truthpilled

But to answer OP I am not antinatalist in a universal sense but yeah for myself? I would never have a kid because I personally think it is evil to bring sentient life into this shit modern world. Also I am neurotic piece of shit with mental illness and I don't want to pass that down to a kid.

Based fr

how about u form ur own opinions

Very gay. The main use of a toilet is to produce sons.

Antinatalism is gay.

Eugenics, however, is based.

This. And to the dumb kids here no I'm not "edgy", I genuinely despite humanity and even nature itself

based
Meifiweregod

it is based imo. antinatalism is one of the few philosophical stances that makes sense to me
fuck existence
i did not ask to exist
i wont reproduce
absence of existence = absence of pain and suffering

Last edited:
How is that "gay" exactly? Is it moral to bully me just bc I'm ugly? No, definitely not, yet strangers still do it. That's all objective

it is based. antinatalism is the only philosophical stance that makes sense
fuck existence
i did not ask to exist
i wont reproduce
absence of existence = absence of pain and suffering
Yup. Also, we didn't consent to being born. Basically, we're forced to live. Just because 2 people were horny. I have a miserable life. I didn't say "yes, I wanna be born, I wanna live." Non-existence is the absence of pleasure AND pain. Existence can be mostly or only pain

Gay if you're a cringe soy leftist, based if you're a high IQ pessimist.

Very gay. The main use of a toilet is to produce sons.
Nothing to do with "gay". Use the pill (or as we in Germany call it, the anti-baby-pill).

I'm a pessimist, high IQ not so sure. I'm straight. We have overpopulation problem plus I didn't give my consent to being born

Basically, we're forced to live. Just because 2 people were horny. I have a miserable life. I didn't say "yes, I wanna be born, I wanna live." Non-existence is the absence of pleasure AND pain. Existence can be mostly or only pain
THIS :yes:

Also, overpopulation. Leftists should understand that, more people = more pollution = more climate change. It's so crowded everywhere. Traffic. Crime. Fight for resources. Taking the habitat away from animals (like wolves, or any wild animal). Reproduction is selfish, bc you literally can't guarantee a good life for the child (it could get a disability or disorder, making him deformed) and in our times (war, crimes, climate change, refugee crimes, etc.)...

We are definitely too many people living on this planet. I think human population shouldn't have gone beyond 1 billion people.

It's sad to see the damage we are doing to this planet because we are greedy hoarders pieces of shit.

Republicans are fags too cuz they hate incels because they think we don’t work hard enough to get foids

We are definitely too many people living on this planet. I think human population shouldn't have gone beyond 1 billion people.

It's sad to see the damage we are doing to this planet because we are greedy hoarders pieces of shit.
:yes::yes::yes:

Republicans are fags too
Never said they aren't fags, but typically the image that comes to my mind when talking about antinatalism is either a somewhat intellectual doomer(regardless of political position) or a neurotic leftist.